Marquise Love is in another video assaulting someone.

They didn't have on brown shirts but they do have brown skin.
It doesn't surprise ANYONE that ALL you can see in this case or any other is the color of one's skin !!!
All you can do is be a fashion critique with non existent clothing and apparel. Oh and present us with yet another case of Godwin's law.

Marquise Love is lucky to have not been shot by now
It's Portland ....

Ain't nobody practicing their 2nd Amendment Rights up there.

That's why these Leftist POS's like this guy are able to get away with that shit.

You see what happens when these violent Leftist try that shit here in Texas:

...yes he has a criminal record--attacks a defenseless white person -and then protests [ illegal riot ] the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahha
THIS is BLM in a nutshell --idiotic/nonsensical

This violent Portland democrat is apparently in another video brutally assaulting someone with a mob of people. You will notice that at one point he also kicks THIS man while he is on his knees. I hope he gets a lot of years in prison for this shit.

How do you know it is him? Or that this is even taking place in Portland?

This violent Portland democrat is apparently in another video brutally assaulting someone with a mob of people. You will notice that at one point he also kicks THIS man while he is on his knees. I hope he gets a lot of years in prison for this shit.

...because i watched the video, which was taken in Portland. This guy just cant stop kicking people who are on their knees!

Untitled-design-3-2-GbZpMb.jpeg

The video is from a Portland tv station. Open your eyes up.
As far as Marquese Love being part of this violent rat pack that is the allegation and based on other similar crimes by Love it seems more reasonable than not.

Forum List

Back