Two 70+ Year-Old Pro-Life Activists Convicted for Blocking Entrance to Abortion Clinic – Now Face 11 Years in Prison

No. But it is a crime under the FACE Act to organize to block clinics.
Curious knowing that the only people that would be blocking abortion clinics would be REPUBLICANS, most likely Christians! Funny there's no act by the democrats criminalizing blocking highways, blocking traffic, or running over kids for their conservative points of view! So in fact, it IS a law aimed at targeting Christians conservatives!

And 11 years in jail at 70 years old? For blocking an entrance? For what, 5 minutes? Bet is was real hard to move grandma, huh? These women should get a $50 misdemeanor fine.

Sorry, I don't empathize with criminals.
Then you must have a real issue with the Bidens!

No, these activist created the crime by choosing to engage in illegal behavior.

We didn’t make them do it.
More weaponized government. Agree or we will hurt you. Is that what you assholes really want? Remember that when it is your turn.

SCOTUS will eventually strike this stupid law down, particularly in light of the ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

Reichsleiter Merrick Garland must go.

No one pulled those old ladies into the clinic and chained them to the door. What they did was illegal. They did it anyway. They got arrested. Nothing to see here.
The possibilty of 11 years is outrageous. That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

No one is asking them to agree to anything.

But these criminals have to respect the rights of other people in the country. They chose not to.
They are under the impression that believing bullshit gives them special rights to interfere with the private life of others.

No one is asking them to agree to anything.

But these criminals have to respect the rights of other people in the country. They chose not to.
The reality is what I said it was and is. The government is targeting people to intimidate others from voicing an opinion.

The reality is what I said it was and is. The government is targeting people to intimidate others from voicing an opinion.
Actually these old ladies targeted the abortion clinic to intimidate others from seeking legal medical services.

Forum List

Back