Two 70+ Year-Old Pro-Life Activists Convicted for Blocking Entrance to Abortion Clinic – Now Face 11 Years in Prison

Such as life in a Banana Republic.

Don't you dare do anything to go against the vile agenda of the Leftest ruling elite.

Even if it is save the life of children.

Actually these old ladies targeted the abortion clinic to intimidate others from seeking legal medical services.
So you loons blocking the roads do the same. I admit that neither party is in the right. But I think they should get the same treatment. Seems like liberals get away with it, so should these ladies.

They are quite intimidating. You are a jerk. Please stop.
I think you’re a jerk if you defend chaining doors and screaming at people in a clinic.

Why would you defend that behavior? Don’t you respect other people’s freedom?

Conservatives say that if you block the road, the best option is to just mow them down with trucks.

Is that better?
I agree with that hypocrite, if you could read. I said both were in the wrong, but you loons arrest and convict the one you're against. But do nothing to the ones you agree with.

I agree with that hypocrite, if you could read. I said both were in the wrong, but you loons arrest and convict the one you're against. But do nothing to the ones you agree with.
You need to compare similar crimes. We don’t block and chain entrances to churches so the law doesn’t apply.

The reason for the FACE act is because there is a 40 year history of repeat offenses. So the government cracked down.

People blocking roads get other charges. Your accusation that nothing happens is baseless.

I think you’re a jerk if you defend chaining doors and screaming at people in a clinic.

Why would you defend that behavior? Don’t you respect other people’s freedom?
You defended the riots in 2020. People got nowhere near the punishment they deserved.

You defended the riots in 2020. People got nowhere near the punishment they deserved.
I defended no rioters, unlike you who defended the January 6th riot.

The streets are public places for free speech. An abortion clinic is not.

You need to compare similar crimes. We don’t block and chain entrances to churches so the law doesn’t apply.

The reason for the FACE act is because there is a 40 year history of repeat offenses. So the government cracked down.

People blocking roads get other charges. Your accusation that nothing happens is baseless.
So what if one of your blocking the road incidences blocks a woman from getting an abortion? You shouldn't be able to block a road for no protest.

So what if one of your blocking the road incidences blocks a woman from getting an abortion? You shouldn't be able to block a road for no protest.
There wouldn’t be a special law for abortion clinics (which also includes places of worship but you never see liberals chaining the doors and laying in front of churches) if abortion activists hadn’t had such a long rich history of repeatedly violating the law.

The law serves no purpose if it isn’t a deterrent.

I defended no rioters, unlike you who defended the January 6th riot.

The streets are public places for free speech. An abortion clinic is not.
Riot is right. Not an insurrection like you assholes claim.

Curious knowing that the only people that would be blocking abortion clinics would be REPUBLICANS, most likely Christians! Funny there's no act by the democrats criminalizing blocking highways, blocking traffic, or running over kids for their conservative points of view! So in fact, it IS a law aimed at targeting Christians conservatives!

And 11 years in jail at 70 years old? For blocking an entrance? For what, 5 minutes? Bet is was real hard to move grandma, huh? These women should get a $50 misdemeanor fine.

Then you must have a real issue with the Bidens!
Pass a law Bro. I am down for harsh sentences for blocking the road. It sounds like a great idea.

Forum List

Back