Twittergate aka The Twitter Files

We need an investigation that will dwarf the Mueller investigation on this bull crap. Infact it may even drag the players from the Mueller team back into question, otherwise as to what their entire agenda was in total. Mueller and Comey were at the FBI together weren't they ? Weren't they best bud's one time ??

The FBI seems to be up to it's nose in the bull crap, along with the woke Democrat's, the Democrat cabal, and many other government entities.

Treason trials might need to be conducted when all is said and done.

Exonerations will need to start immediately for anyone who was thrown in prison or jail because they were trying their little hearts out to protest the corruption big time.

Trump should be exonerated fully, and possibly reinstated as POTUS. Biden and son should be going to jail. Hey they had no Mercy on Nixon, and it shouldn't be any different when the shoe is placed on the other foot.

Yet more evidence conservatism is a mental deformity.

Out of curiosity, who said the story was unverified?

CBS nailed it as accurate and untouched.

Can you supply a link that Russia got Trump elected in 2016 even though Fuller Mueller said they didn't?

What of the government 'legally' skirting said laws?

Quote Mueller saying that...

CBS nailed it as accurate and untouched.

Can you supply a link that Russia got Trump elected in 2016 even though Fuller Mueller said they didn't?

At the moment Twitter held the article... everybody. The only thing that was known at the time was that a laptop was delivered to the New York Post by Rudy Guiliani. They knew it had personal Biden pictures on it but nobody was able to verify the information independently at that time.
The government going against the "spirit of the law" if not the letter, which is what I think you mean has been a problem for every president. Each and every one of them in the modern era has as far as I'm concerned pushed the boundaries of executive power. This happened because congress by and large has acceded much of its power to the president because they figured out that the best way to get reelected is to appear busy while never taking decision that might be unpopular even if they are in the best interest of the people.

Having said that. ultimately all have them have respected the Supreme Courts ultimate authority on determining the Constitutionality of its actions. Which is exactly why Trump's statements and previous actions are so dangerous because they ultimately signal his willingness to simply ignore all restraints including the authority of the Supreme Court on his actions.

At the moment Twitter held the article... everybody. The only thing that was known at the time was that a laptop was delivered to the New York Post by Rudy Guiliani. They knew it had personal Biden pictures on it but nobody was able to verify the information independently at that time.

The government going against the "spirit of the law" if not the letter, which is what I think you mean has been a problem for every president. Each and every one of them in the modern era has as far as I'm concerned pushed the boundaries of executive power. This happened because congress by and large has acceded much of its power to the president because they figured out that the best way to get reelected is to appear busy while never taking decision that might be unpopular even if they are in the best interest of the people.

Having said that. ultimately all have them have respected the Supreme Courts ultimate authority on determining the Constitutionality of its actions. Which is exactly why Trump's statements and previous actions are so dangerous because they ultimately signal his willingness to simply ignore all restraints including the authority of the Supreme Court on his actions.
If you were being framed by the left and it's Democrat lap dogs ever since before you took office, then your restraints would have come off the chains also. How would you feel if a nefarious group of people were trying to groom and mold a new society into it's favor, and you as an old traditional American didn't realize that, and you didn't realize that this group of people hated America and it's traditional Christian values, it's Christian beliefs, it's love of COUNTRY because those things weren't going to fit in with the new radical Leftist agenda, and so you became an immediate target for destruction ???????? The coup that had been conducted or was started in order to get Trump since before 2016, has got to be investigated to it's ultimate conclusion (no matter what it finds out about the coordinated effort's of the woke Democrat's), otherwise who set out to fundamentally change America against it's will.

That doesn't refute what I said.
Your stupid words refute themselves... no retort necessary.... you are mad as hell you stupid fing Biden voter... who in their right mind would knowingly vote for America to enter a recession with staggering inflation and an economic future of poverty?...
Enjoy what you voted for chump...

Kavanaugh said in his opinion that the moratorium was unconstitutional and the only reason he was voting to not end it was because it expired in 2 weeks. The administration knew this, Biden said that the Legislature needed to pass legislation to extend the moratorium given the SCOTUS ruling just prior to having the CDC issue another extension knowing full well the court would slap it down. Even Roberts voted against the extension.

I never said it was illegal, is just saying the Constitution should be violated illegal? You're all bent out of shape because someone who isn't the President said the Constitution should be circumvented but fine with the actual current President attempting to do so?
The last
If you were being framed by the left and it's Democrat lap dogs ever since before you took office, then your restraints would have come off the chains also. How would you feel if a nefarious group of people were trying to groom and mold a new society into it's favor, and you as an old traditional American didn't realize that, and you didn't realize that this group of people hated America and it's traditional Christian values, it's Christian beliefs, it's love of COUNTRY because those things weren't going to fit in with the new radical Leftist agenda, and so you became an immediate target for destruction ???????? The coup that had been conducted or was started in order to get Trump since before 2016, has got to be investigated to it's ultimate conclusion (no matter what it finds out about the coordinated effort's of the woke Democrat's), otherwise who set out to fundamentally change America against it's will.
Traditional Americans calling for the termination of the Constitution? I think you have a weird idea about what it means to be a "traditional American"

Kavanaugh said in his opinion that the moratorium was unconstitutional and the only reason he was voting to not end it was because it expired in 2 weeks. The administration knew this, Biden said that the Legislature needed to pass legislation to extend the moratorium given the SCOTUS ruling just prior to having the CDC issue another extension knowing full well the court would slap it down. Even Roberts voted against the extension.

I never said it was illegal, is just saying the Constitution should be violated illegal? You're all bent out of shape because someone who isn't the President said the Constitution should be circumvented but fine with the actual current President attempting to do so?
Sorry, that last post was because I started replying to this post, ran out of time, came back to the OP and started to reply to someone else.

Back to my actual reply.

II honestly have a problem with understanding the point you're trying to make. It's perfectly possible that's on me, but I have a question. If you don't contest the legality of Biden's actions why do you insist it's unconstitutional?

The Constitution as I understand it clearly proscribes the different roles of the respective branches of government. It clearly states how one goes about redressing ones grievances if one of these branches steps out of bounds. You seemingly aren't contesting that those procedures were followed. So it seems odd that you insist that the Constitution wasn't followed?

Your stupid words refute themselves... no retort necessary.... you are mad as hell you stupid fing Biden voter... who in their right mind would knowingly vote for America to enter a recession with staggering inflation and an economic future of poverty?...
Enjoy what you voted for chump...

You rambtard, your mindless rant doesn't help you either. The last recession we had was under Trump.

But again, you don't give a fuck about Bidens actions where the SCOTUS has already shot him down many times.

I really wish people would judge situations, not people.

In reality, the same rules apply to Twitter as for Fox TV and rightwing radio, and in particular for Trump’s own “Real Truth” platform.

Trump himself is absolute dictator of “Real Truth” — he doesn’t have to “take orders” from the RNC or anyone else to block whatever he wants. His managers have banished liberals and independents who criticize him.

This “Twittergate” stuff is really all old news. Twitter today is run by “the richest man in the world” Elon Musk, who openly bragged “We will coup whoever we want!” He can legally “censor” or “exile” any piece of news and anyone he wishes from Twitter today, tomorrow or next year.

Sorry folks, but that is just the way it is … and has been for ages. There is a Constitutional right to “free speech” and protection for a “free press” … for those who can afford to own one.

Today these rules apply to large and small “private platforms” in the new media as well, and probably will remain this way for the foreseeable future.

I get it that Trump supporters are pissed off. The Democrats played hardball with them over the Hunter Biden “scandal,” which they expected to use to win a close election. Dems refused to play patsy and let them “make hay” out of this new scandal as they did with Hillary’s stolen emails. Welcome to hardball American politics — your side plays the same game.

Now Trump supporters and Repubs are stuck in the past, and Trump has ruined his “brand” with his manic talk about “terminating” the Constitution. What utter stupidity on his part! All the hearings Repubs may hold in Congress over Hunter Biden’s laptop, or Twitter consulting with the FBI, will now change nothing, and will seem like little more than old “Benghazi!” posturing to most Americans.

We can fantasize that Hunter Biden and many other relatives of top politicians could somehow be legally prosecuted for profiting from their names and connections, but the reality is this is impossible. At very most the only charges that may stick against Hunter will be some piddling “tax fraud” violation.

Nobody knows the future for certain, but Repubs will almost certainly now need to get rid of the Trump albatross to win in 2024. “Trumpism without Trump” [DeSantis] may work, but only if the real Trump doesn’t drag his cult followers (and the whole Republican Party) down the drain with him.

As for Trump’s deluded cult followers who actually dream of “terminating” the Constitution, they are already proto-fascists and seditionists. They will be dealt with mercilessly if they act on their fantasies

Last edited:
In reality, the same rules apply to Twitter as for Fox TV and rightwing radio, and in particular for Trump’s own “Real Truth” platform.

Trump himself is absolute dictator of “Real Truth” — he doesn’t have to “take orders” from the RNC or anyone else to block whatever he wants. His managers have banished liberals and independents who criticize him.

This “Twittergate” stuff is really all old news. Twitter today is run by “the richest man in the world” Elon Musk, who openly bragged “We will coup whoever we want!” He can legally “censor” or “exile” any piece of news and anyone he wishes from Twitter today, tomorrow or next year.

Sorry folks, but that is just the way it is … and has been for ages. There is a Constitutional right to “free speech” and protection for a “free press” … for those who can afford to own one.

Today these rules apply to large and small “private platforms” in the new media as well, and probably will remain this way for the foreseeable future, or as long as capitalism exists.

I get it that Trump supporters are pissed off. The Democrats played hardball with them over the Hunter Biden “scandal,” which they expected to use to win a close election. Dems refused to play patsy and let them “make hay” out of this new scandal as they did with Hillary’s stolen emails. Welcome to hardball American politics — your side plays the same game.

Now Trump supporters and Repubs are stuck in the past, and Trump has ruined his “brand” with his manic talk about “terminating” the Constitution. All the hearings Repubs may hold in Congress over Hunter Biden’s laptop and Twitter consulting with the FBI will change nothing, and will amount to little more “Benghazi!” posturing.

Ultimately — although I wish Hunter Biden (and many other relatives of top politicians) could be legally prosecuted for profiting from their names and connections — the reality is at very most the only charges that may stick will be some piddling “tax fraud” violation, and not of Biden himself.

Nobody knows the future for certain, but Repubs will almost certainly now need to get rid of the Trump albatross to win in 2024. “Trumpism without Trump” [DeSantis] may work, but only if the real Trump doesn’t drag his cult followers (and the whole Republican Party) down the drain with him.

As for Trump’s deluded cult followers who actually dream of “terminating” the Constitution, they are already proto-fascists and seditionists. They will be dealt with mercilessly if they act on their fantasies
Bullshit.

Fucking tired of liberal lectures that try to passively rewrite the constitution.

The gov cannot limit free speech. Period.

They did in this case. A lot.

Period.

But again, you don't give a fuck about Bidens actions where the SCOTUS has already shot him down many times.

I really wish people would judge situations, not people.
Show me a single time of Biden ignoring a ruling by SCOTUS. Or for that matter ANY president in the modern era.

Show me a single time of Biden ignoring a ruling by SCOTUS. Or for that matter ANY president in the modern era.
I've shown you several. You choose to play wordsmith cutsie games I am not going to play.

I've shown you several. You choose to play wordsmith cutsie games I am not going to play.
Lol "wordsmith cutsie games" I like that. Those "games" as you like to call them is what is called context. And having enough knowledge to understand context is what makes a person capable of understanding complex issues. Like for instance the relationship between the different branches of government.

I will demonstrate. Mueller chose not to prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice. Not because he wasn't guilty of it. But because the DOJ doesn't procecute a sitting president.

The reason for it is that a sitting president can not be prosecuted for a crime. Impeachment has to occur first. This means that if a sitting president is indicted he doesn't get his day in court until after he leaves office. Something that violates his right to a fair trial.

So what Mueller did was play "wordsmith" saying that regulations prevent him from saying he's guilty but wouldn't prohibited him from saying he's innocent, and that he couldn't say that.

Lol "wordsmith cutsie games" I like that. Those "games" as you like to call them is what is called context. And having enough knowledge to understand context is what makes a person capable of understanding complex issues. Like for instance the relationship between the different branches of government.

I will demonstrate. Mueller chose not to prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice. Not because he wasn't guilty of it. But because the DOJ doesn't procecute a sitting president.

The reason for it is that a sitting president can not be prosecuted for a crime. Impeachment has to occur first. This means that if a sitting president is indicted he doesn't get his day in court until after he leaves office. Something that violates his right to a fair trial.

So what Mueller did was play "wordsmith" saying that regulations prevent him from saying he's guilty but wouldn't prohibited him from saying he's innocent, and that he couldn't say that.
Yo. Fuck stick, this is about Biden.

Done talking with you. It's a one way street on bullshit Avenue.

Forum List

Back