Twitter Suspends Libs of Tik Toc for…….

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is what they got suspended for:
5C9FC272-5743-467E-AEC3-5959F608FA21.jpeg

The always amusing idea of violating 'community standards' when Twitter won't write those standards down and doesn't let the community vote on what those standards are.

Why, it's practically a barbaric display of Fascism and other anti-democratic ills.

Remember: Putin has an active Twitter account and routinely posts.
A couple of weeks ago I Hypocrite got suspended for this:
1650154379075.png

I was on Facebook and mentioned how a woman was making her acting career with her boobs and got a no-no finger pointing...

View attachment 631705
The always amusing idea of violating 'community standards' when Twitter won't write those standards down and doesn't let the community vote on what those standards are.

Why, it's practically a barbaric display of Fascism and other anti-democratic ills.

View attachment 631711

Run twitter community standards on a search, they list their rules.

I was on Facebook and mentioned how a woman was making her acting career with her boobs and got a no-no finger pointing...

I posted this on FB and bam......got an infraction.

proxy-image

It's a food in Britain. I appealed and they sheepishly withdrew it.

Another time, someone called someone a bitch in a post, and misspelled it, I got an infraction for pointing out they misspelled bitch. LOL It was withdrawn too.

View attachment 631705

View attachment 631711

Didn't realize Twitter was owned by a Saudi.... Wow. So a Saudi rejects Elon Musk offer ? Folks, how did America get here these days ???? The sell out of our COUNTRY has been high treason on steroids, and people need to go to prison for it.

Well the libtards here keep claiming they have a sense of humor. ;)
They' also claimed we only have 10 years left to save the fuckin planet over the course of the last 40 years.

Yet life goes on.

When will the rest of us either ignore them, or just start punching them in the fuckin face?

View attachment 631705

View attachment 631711

That account should not have been suspended. But I'm not a huge fan. Remember the school nurse that reported she "had students on puberty blockers"? Libs of Tik Tok reported it as the school was GIVING OUT puberty blockers "behind parents' back". This is unlawful. If this were the case the nurse would be in the legal system.

I HAVE students on ADHD medicine. This means the doctor RX it and they receive it at school, for which both the dr and the parent must sign off on. That is a WORLD away from saying the school GIVES children ADHD medication "behind parents' back"

OF course the account did not correct the info.

Didn't realize Twitter was owned by a Saudi.... Wow. So a Saudi rejects Elon Musk offer ? Folks, how did America get here these days ???? The sell out of our COUNTRY has been high treason on steroids, and people need to go to prison for it.
Think he owns something like 5%.
Oh Elon Musk...just do it!!!! now!!!!

Free Twitter from the totalitarian Left!

Why is the totalitarian left news media all wigging out over that prospect?

Elon musk could create an entirely separate internet from the established one if he wanted to.

WWW.FUCKCOMMIES.ELON

Or EEE.FUCKCOMMIES.MUSK

Whatever, just gimmie .00001% of the royalties for my idea, I'll enrich thousands of other people and be happy.

Someone pass that up to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back