Babylon Bee Announces Partnership with Libs of TikTok

I don't subscribe to any of these 'social media' scams, yet I feel like I'm missing absolutely nothing, while many of those who do read that crap all the time are obviously far less informed than people who still read books and what real news they can find these days, mostly on indy blogs. The Weekend WSJ has more news in one Saturday print edition than FacistBook or Twitters has all year.

I don't subscribe to any of these 'social media' scams, yet I feel like I'm missing absolutely nothing, while many of those who do read that crap all the time are obviously far less informed than people who still read books and what real news they can find these days, mostly on indy blogs. The Weekend WSJ has more news in one Saturday print edition than FacistBook or Twitters has all year.
So you subscribe to a newspaper instead.

So you subscribe to a newspaper instead.

I prefer print editions of several publications, only one newspaper, WSJ's Weekend, which I get for the book reviews and national business news, makes a good companion with the Epoch Times, which has a lot more news than any other paper hands down.. I don't need to worry about recharging or leaving them out in the sun on the car seat, and nobody under 50 would steal them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back