Twitter Suspends Christian Group for Accurately Describing Biden’s Transgendered Health Official Dr. Levine’s Biological Sex

Ann Coulter and Mickey Kaus are the only conservatives left on twitter

lmao

Martina Navratilova — thrown off LGBT advocacy board and loses speaking engagements and documentary after arguing that transgender male athletes shouldn’t be able to compete in women’s sports

Now THAT is FUNNY!!!!

Lesbians don't like competing against wimmen with...er...family jewels???

Greg

Why are right wingnuts so obsessed with the private lives and sexual and gender orientations of others in the first place?
" Martina Navratilova — thrown off LGBT advocacy board and loses speaking engagements and documentary after arguing that transgender male athletes shouldn’t be able to compete in women’s sports"

Dunno; ask the sheila.

Greg

What is the alternative to "twitter"?? I won't be using it either but it would be nice to know.

Greg

there are not any good competitors for social media. I deleted my Twitter hardly ever used it anyway. If conservatives want to have any influence they need to get with the times and offer alternative social media and brroadcasting.

As long as they don't promote a coup by overthrowing a democracy, I have no problems with Evangelical that show how intolerant & hateful they are concerning those who don't abide by their rules.

There are laws on the books for things like "impersonating a police officer or public official." Why not impersonating a woman, or man ?

Why are right wingnuts so obsessed with the private lives and sexual and gender orientations of others in the first place?
The guy in the dress is a serious head case-----------like most other guys in dresses. It's a symptom of mental disorders.

Last edited:
tranny.JPG

A perfect picture of liberal mental health. An obese man in a dress.
images (1).jpeg

The guy in the dress is a serious head case-----------like most other guys in dresses. It's a symptom of mental disorders.
That is what they used to think about females wearing britches.

That is a ridiculous reason for banning, but private enterprises often do ridiculous things.

Because they are insecure with their lives and feel the need to control people in the nation.

You mean like when females have to compete with males in athletics and conservatives speak up for the girls?

what an odd question for you to ask

Forum List

Back