Twitter soars following trump expulsion

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I have mixed feelings about this. Its great that their business has actually benefitted from doing the right thing. On the other hand the likes of twitter and other outlets is a knock to civilised society and we would all be better off without it.

I have mixed feelings about this. Its great that their business has actually benefitted from doing the right thing. On the other hand the likes of twitter and other outlets is a knock to civilised society and we would all be better off without it.

You believe Censorship is the right thing?

Firmly disagree. I love Twitter. Facebook less so. It's a harbinger of things to come....citizen journalism.

What I really don't like are the platform influencers. I tend to not follow any non-celebrity with more than 200 followers because at some point, the "influencer" just plays to the crowd instead of the crowd looking for them.

For example, during the election, I followed some people in areas I thought was going to be important in the election. Some were...Madison Wisconsin, Detroit, a few in PA. I wish I would have followed some in Georgia. Both sides of the aisle. It was incredible to see the mild mannered GOP losers become vigilantes almost overnight.

Good to see their stock doing well. I should have bought when they plunged for a few days.

Firmly disagree. I love Twitter. Facebook less so. It's a harbinger of things to come....citizen journalism.

What I really don't like are the platform influencers. I tend to not follow any non-celebrity with more than 200 followers because at some point, the "influencer" just plays to the crowd instead of the crowd looking for them.

For example, during the election, I followed some people in areas I thought was going to be important in the election. Some were...Madison Wisconsin, Detroit, a few in PA. I wish I would have followed some in Georgia. Both sides of the aisle. It was incredible to see the mild mannered GOP losers become vigilantes almost overnight.

Good to see their stock doing well. I should have bought when they plunged for a few days.

That explains your thinking. You follow celebrities. I bet you worship Bruce Springsteen and Lady Gaga. :D

Twittler will serve as a circle jerk fascist think tank. It will help empower their comrades to know that, not only are they right in what they think, because they are never censored by what they say, but also being part of a mob empowers them to know that they are right about pretty much everything.

This self righteous outlook will enable them to engage in the most horrific deeds against the evil doers who propagate lies and who are dividing the country by thinking and acting differently.

Twitter thrives on commie wackos.

Its absurd that you guys get so steamed at a public company exercising its own judgement and values over the way it conducts its own business.

You obviously want a state controlled media that directs the media in what it can do.

Why dont you buy twitter shars and change the company or set up your own shitty platform ? Maybe call it stormfront or similar ?

Its absurd that you guys get so steamed at a public company exercising its own judgement and values over the way it conducts its own business.

You obviously want a state controlled media that directs the media in what it can do.

Why dont you buy twitter shars and change the company or set up your own shitty platform ? Maybe call it stormfront or similar ?
As close to state run commie media as I have ever seen.

Tammy's two main subjects since he arrived here -- opposing free speech and hating on people who oppose the rape of children. I think he needs some new hobbies, myself.

Censorship is not "doing the right thing". It is simpy an act of political power being used for one's own self-interest.

We had our own platform. Parler.
Marxists shut that down too.

Forum List

Back