Twitter just suspended The Babylon Bee for calling Rachel Levine a man and the Bee is refusing to delete the tweet because, ya know, it's true

You want to dictate medical and environmental doctrines but you can’t even tell us what a woman is.
Oh, they definitely tell us what a woman is ---- but like their stupid medical and Global Warming ideas, they are all wrong! Really, you'd think grown people could tell the difference between men and women pretty easily, but not some of these leftists.

Hopefully, they can ban the Babylon Bee for impersonating a comedy site.
1647888168291.png

I have a great sense of humor. I just don't think racism, homophobia and transphobia are funny.

You apparently do.

What is funny is fucked-up freaks such as yourself, who somehow delusionally imagine that defending depraved and insane sexual perversions such as homosexuality and transsexuality, and even worse, thinking that there is anything the least bit acceptable about dragging young children's into these perversions, gives you any kind of moral or intellectual high ground from which to look down on sane, decent people.

Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit of madness and evil

What is funny is fucked-up freaks such as yourself, who somehow delusionally imagine that defending depraved and insane sexual perversions such as homosexuality and transsexuality, and even worse, thinking that there is anything the least bit acceptable about dragging young children's into these perversions, gives you any kind of moral or intellectual high ground from which to look down on sane, decent people.

Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit of madness and evil

Again, you belong to a cult started by a guy who was fucking 14 year old girls by promising their parents they'd all get into Super-Heaven.

Your sexual hangups shouldn't apply to everyone else.

I have a great sense of humor. I just don't think racism, homophobia and transphobia are funny.

You apparently do.

All humor involves poking fun at something, you just get butthurt vis a vis prog guilt.

Right. I am sure there were people like you who thought Mistral Shows were hilarious.

Minstrel shows, learn to spell.

Should we ignore that they happened? Hell some of the performers were blacks in blackface, and they made a living out of it. Today they would be reprehensible, but back then, it was just part of life.

Minstrel shows, learn to spell.

Should we ignore that they happened? Hell some of the performers were blacks in blackface, and they made a living out of it. Today they would be reprehensible, but back then, it was just part of life.

I know, man, you miss those good old days.

I bet you think these cartoons were as funny as the Bablyon Bee.

Forum List

Back