Twitter Files #5 dropping right now.

It's not. You posted the thread.
I posted what thread? I've posted no thread. Are you drunk?

I tried Twitter for about a week and quit. It was like drunks shouting at each at a bar.
Funny, in all the tweets I've read over the years, I've never gotten that impression about any of them, but maybe that is why all the hipster-doofuses in Hollywood are leaving Twitter now because that was the way they wanted it!

Phone company can cut off your phone service.

Not if you pay your bill and don't use their service for illegal means. They are considered a public utility and thus are heavily regulated. Since loss of a phone could be life or death, they must show that you meet strict criteria for service interruption. They cannot just one day decide to disconnect you. Same with the power company and water company.

Cult fucks, how is this not hate speech calling for violence?

In June 2018, Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted, “#Israel is a malignant cancerous tumor in the West Asian region that has to be removed and eradicated: it is possible and it will happen.” Twitter neither deleted the tweet nor banned the Ayatollah

You people are POS frauds.

In October 2020, the former Malaysian Prime Minister said it was “a right” for Muslims to “kill millions of French people”.

Seems like a call to violence to me.

Last edited:
Cult fucks, how is this not hate speech calling for violence?

In June 2018, Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted, “#Israel is a malignant cancerous tumor in the West Asian region that has to be removed and eradicated: it is possible and it will happen.” Twitter neither deleted the tweet nor banned the Ayatollah

You people are POS frauds.

99% of the DemoKKKrat party agrees with that tweet.

Right, so you're saying there was conflict over continuing to permit Trump to post on Twitter, that it got heated and then Twitter management decided to go ahead and suspend his account?

Twitter is a private company. The Post Office is an entity owned by the government. And they can stop your mail service. If someone doesn't pay their mail isn't shipped. But even they have limits. I cannot ship firearms through the Post Office.

"Highway department" is a government entity and it is a government road. if I were in a private complex, the complex could tear up the road.

Of course you can ship firearms through USPS. I've shipped more than several rifles or shotguns with no questions asked, as long as you're shipping it to an FFL holder.

Pistol on the other hand, have to be shipped from a licensed FFL holder to a licensed FFL holder.

Right, so you're saying there was conflict over continuing to permit Trump to post on Twitter, that it got heated and then Twitter management decided to go ahead and suspend his account?

Twitter is a private company. The Post Office is an entity owned by the government. And they can stop your mail service. If someone doesn't pay their mail isn't shipped. But even they have limits. I cannot ship firearms through the Post Office.

"Highway department" is a government entity and it is a government road. if I were in a private complex, the complex could tear up the road.
Then why did YouTube stop deleting Trump's videos?

twitter is not a private company. it's an fbi subcontractor. it's a DNC donor company.

FOX covered inflation for 2 years, and the media covered Jan 6. now that the twitter thing blew, the media wants to talk inflation

Of course you can ship firearms through USPS. I've shipped more than several rifles or shotguns with no questions asked, as long as you're shipping it to an FFL holder.

Pistol on the other hand, have to be shipped from a licensed FFL holder to a licensed FFL holder.
Interesting. I have always had to send it FedEx. Good to know.

Forum List

Back