Twitter - Facebook - Blocking

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Im not on any other social media platforms. I was on Facebook years ago, then Parler for a brief month or so before deleting my account.
Anyway my question is, are Twitter and Facebook still continuing to block messages and peoples accounts who post certain political articles, etc...?

Yes they are still blocking content they don't like, i.e. they are "publishing", not just a "platform".
That's why congress needs to remove Section 230 protection.
Trump needs to move his twitter account to Parler.
I thought the Senate had subpoenas for them.
If so, after questioning them, whats the next legal action, or step ?

Im not on any other social media platforms. I was on Facebook years ago, then Parler for a brief month or so before deleting my account.
Anyway my question is, are Twitter and Facebook still continuing to block messages and peoples accounts who post certain political articles, etc...?
I had my first, main Twitter account banned after retweeting and reposting an article critical of pizza boy Jack Presobiac. I offered no commentary of my own on any of them. But some Rightwing personalities have rabid fan bois why rush to report, en masse, tweets that are negative toward their dirty idol. Twitter never would give my any reason for the ban.

Yes they are still blocking content they don't like, i.e. they are "publishing", not just a "platform".
That's why congress needs to remove Section 230 protection.
Trump needs to move his twitter account to Parler.
I thought the Senate had subpoenas for them.
If so, after questioning them, whats the next legal action, or step ?
Starting their own website/platform, they can control the way they like, in competition with facebook or giving up uselessly whining about it are good options.

Fascistbook started with the censorship crap almost immediately after the '16 election....Has been all downhill ever since.

I had my first, main Twitter account banned after retweeting and reposting an article critical of pizza boy Jack Presobiac. I offered no commentary of my own on any of them. But some Rightwing personalities have rabid fan bois why rush to report, en masse, tweets that are negative toward their dirty idol. Twitter never would give my any reason for the ban.
Do you suppose it may have been somethin' that you said. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Do you suppose it may have been somethin' that you said. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
It could be....

Doesn't twitter do that when their "bullshit detector" goes off???

It could be....

Doesn't twitter do that when their "bullshit detector" goes off???
I don't ever go to Twitter because if they don't respect President, they don't respect anybody. imho.

Forum List

Back