Turns Out George Floyd and Derek Chauvin Knew Each Other -- Had "History"

I wouldn't waste my time over a life long criminals funeral, and just because those people are saying those things does not make it true.

I wouldn't waste my time over a life long criminals funeral, and just because those people are saying those things does not make it true.

Life long criminals must be addressed by the courts with proper evidence and the exploration of that evidence, not by police execution.

I've known more than a few police criminals. At least one who should have been hung. A few others who should have been thrown in the klink.

Life long criminals must be addressed by the courts with proper evidence and the exploration of that evidence, not by police execution.

I've known more than a few police criminals. At least one who should have been hung. A few others who should have been thrown in the klink.
SO? Still doesn't make what those people said true.

New facts reveal the cop Chauvin and Floyd both knew each other over the past year and it ain't looking good.

Hence, the upgrade to Second Degree. I suspected there was more to the story. What a sick puppy this cop was.

Actually, the history might be exculpatory.

I'm sure they will be looking into it. But suppose, just for a second, when the men were working at the nightclub, Floyd had accused Chauvin of buggery or his daughter of being a Skank.

One could see where it would be justifiable homicide if he was looking to regain his honor.

SO? Still doesn't make what those people said true.

Maybe not. You've discarded him as a "life long criminal". I'm not going to defend his crimes, I will defend his right to Due Process and reasonable exploration of the facts during the process. If he is guilty and it's proven so, the courts decide.

New facts reveal the cop Chauvin and Floyd both knew each other over the past year and it ain't looking good.

Hence, the upgrade to Second Degree. I suspected there was more to the story. What a sick puppy this cop was.

I'm sure they will be looking into it. But suppose, just for a second, when the men were working at the nightclub, Floyd had accused Chauvin of buggery or his daughter of being a Skank.

One could see where it would be justifiable homicide if he was looking to regain his honor.

Huh? "Justifiable homicide to regain his honor"? U.S.A isn't Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, I don't think such an offense would fly. In fact, it would make his situation even more dire as it would be premeditated.

Besides, I read about his divorce from his wife, and they had no kids. Maybe he had some from another relationship.

. . . that story is starting to get out that these two knew each other, this much is a fact.

Now? The corporate state is having to do damage control.

The fact of the matter is, this club is called, "El Nuevo Rodeo."

Any clear thinking individual would know, that there is no way a "racist" bigot would apply to work at such a club.

In fact, a local article states they have "La Raza" political propaganda radio programming coming from that club. IOW? This cop had to be quite liberal, and this disagreement was, more than likely, personal. I doubt he ever had any ill will toward minorities at all, EVER.

" Santamaria still operates La Raza 95.7 FM radio station in the same building that houses El Nuevo Rodeo, but a power outage has knocked them off-air as a result of Tuesday's protests. "

Here is their web page;

And their FB;

No one can make the reasonable deduction that in a city with half a million folks, that a "bigot" and a racist would moonlight in such a place with his victims. It doesn't make logical sense.

Something else is going on.

The corporate media, the establishment DNC, and the spooks are running a Ordo ab Chao game on the those who will not think.

But. .. . . I called this out last Friday. . . .

Some are trying to push for 1st degree.

. . . that story is starting to get out that these two knew each other, this much is a fact.

Now? The corporate state is having to do damage control.

The fact of the matter is, this club is called, "El Nuevo Rodeo."

Any clear thinking individual would know, that there is no way a "racist" bigot would apply to work at such a club.

In fact, a local article states they have "La Raza" political propaganda radio programming coming from that club. IOW? This cop had to be quite liberal, and this disagreement was, more than likely, personal. I doubt he ever had any ill will toward minorities at all, EVER.

" Santamaria still operates La Raza 95.7 FM radio station in the same building that houses El Nuevo Rodeo, but a power outage has knocked them off-air as a result of Tuesday's protests. "

Here is their web page;

And their FB;

No one can make the reasonable deduction that in a city with half a million folks, that a "bigot" and a racist would moonlight in such a place with his victims. It doesn't make logical sense.

Something else is going on.

The corporate media, the establishment DNC, and the spooks are running a Ordo ab Chao game on the those who will not think.

But. .. . . I called this out last Friday. . . .

INFORMATIVE.png
Maybe it was the only job in town Chauvin could get at the time? :smoke:

Huh? "Justifiable homicide to regain his honor"? U.S.A isn't Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, I don't think such an offense would fly. In fact, it would make his situation even more dire as it would be premeditated.

Besides, I read about his divorce from his wife, and they had no kids. Maybe he had some from another relationship.

Its theater of the absurd....

Forum List

Back