Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

What I think the OP is trying to point out is that not everyone who voted for Republicans is a Republican Party member or has sold their soul to supporting whomever the party nominated for any particular office. Most of us are Ideologues who vote for ideas and philosophy not party membership. Republicans would do well to figure this out quickly.

What I think the OP is trying to point out is that not everyone who voted for Republicans is a Republican Party member or has sold their soul to supporting whomever the party nominated for any particular office. Most of us are Ideologues who vote for ideas and philosophy not party membership. Republicans would do well to figure this out quickly.

No, what this shows is the vote has been stolen.

Hmmm, well the "source" states that "the theory seems to be".....which to me proves this source to be full of pelosi. Suggesting that Republicans need to stop showing up so much to actually vote and become more involved in the ballot harvesting of Dims is truly unAmerican. What needs to happen is cracking down on voter fraud in all states.

Last edited:
Hmmm, well the "source" states that "the theory seems to be".....which to me proves this source to be full of pelosi. Suggesting that Republicans need to stop showing up so much to actually vote and become more involved in the ballot harvesting of DIms is truly unAmerican. What needs to happen is cracking down on voter fraud in all states.

Full of pelosi!

What fake mail in vote?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

No, what this shows is the vote has been stolen.

What needs to happen is cracking down on voter fraud in all states
I don’t see it as any proof of fraud. I know that quite often I will only vote for certain offices on the ballot. This is most often because the other offices don’t have a candidate I can ideologically support.

Just because someone voted Republican for one office, it should not be just assumed they would or will vote that way for every office on the ballot.

I don’t see it as any proof of fraud. I know that quite often I will only vote for certain offices on the ballot. This is most often because the other offices don’t have a candidate I can ideologically support.

Just because someone voted Republican for one office, it should not be just assumed they would or will vote that way for every office on the ballot.
I think you have gone back in time to when voting was much more normal and there was little cheating. Thats not the case anymore.
Not completing an entire ballot, or mixing between parties, isnt too odd of a concept, but filling out only one name.....is.

Because, as an authoritarian, you choose not to look. In your mind this country is headed where you want it to go.

I think you have gone back in time to when voting was much more normal and there was little cheating. Thats not the case anymore.
Not completing an entire ballot, or mixing between parties, isnt too odd of a concept, but filling out only one name.....is.
I’ve done it multiple times in my life. This year I voted on the six ballot questions, two local offices (1R, 1D) and left the entire rest of the ballot blank.

I’ve done it multiple times in my life. This year I voted on the six ballot questions, two local offices (1R, 1D) and left the entire rest of the ballot blank.
And I have never, ever done that. So which of us fits the norm more would you say?

Because, as an authoritarian, you choose not to look. In your mind this country is headed where you want it to go
Until we actually put a SECURE voting system in place no American election can be considered valid, so it really doesn’t matter.

This country is definitely NOT headed in the direction I would prefer.

Until we actually put a SECURE voting system in place no American election can be considered valid, so it really doesn’t matter.

This country is definitely NOT headed in the direction I would prefer.

Sure it is. It is headed for an authoritarian dictatorship led by the grossly incompetent democrat party.

I know quite a few people who do it, but I agree most of you brainless, spineless, immoral lemmings simply fill in the boxes like the trained seals you are, proving your ideological ambivalence and incompetence.

And yet you desire a dictatorship.

Makes you even more of a trained seal. More like a chimpanzee to be honest, but, I think you get the drift.

It may be headed towards a Tyranical Progressive Government but that is not anywhere near what I want… a Traditionalist Conservative Isolationist Authoritarian Meritocracy.

Authoritarian, by definition, is NEVER conservative.

Forum List

Back