Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

He is to the left of you which mean you are so left he is now on your right!

Anyhoo, Trump cost the Republicans bigly and will do it again in 2024, so expect a repeat of excuses and denial.
The thing that President Trump proved was that the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections were stolen by the most "Extensive Voter Fraud Organization". Anyone who denies that has their heads shoved way up their asses.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing that President proved was that the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections were stolen by the most "Extensive Voter Fraud Organization". Anyone who denies that has their heads shoved way up their asses.

View attachment 740492
Sure… It is stolen unless my candidate win the election!

Oh, the left screams the same thing when they lose, and the only time I felt it was stolen was in 2000 but that is not the subject of this thread…

Its amazing when people look at the full ballots of each state the GOP won up and down the ballot except in key senate races where the dems could not afford to lose... I find that unusual to say the least... everywhere the dems could not lose because it would cost them the senate they won.... but they lost everywhere else....
It's so cute when the moonbats and fauxbertarian faggots actually gaslight themselves, innit?

Sure… It is stolen unless my candidate win the election!

Oh, the left screams the same thing when they lose, and the only time I felt it was stolen was in 2000 but that is not the subject of this thread…
My lying eyes just told me that it was stolen right?

Yawn, tell it to Barr, Kemp, Pence and the USSC and when they laugh at you, well you will just scream “ Deep State “!
You do know that Justice John Roberts was seen at Epstein Island, right? It should scare those shitty pants right off you unless you love living in a banana republic.

Hey I am not the one putting up candidates like Trump and Walker who lose to dottering old men and vampires/ werewolves.
The Bush's and Romney's are done... its over... the republican base wants America to come first not last... we want our elected leaders to do our bidding not the bidding of other nations... if we have to lose until things get so bad that others wake up so be it.....

The Bush's and Romney's are done... its over... the republican base wants America to come first not last... we want our elected leaders to do our bidding not the bidding of other nations... if we have to lose until things get so bad that others wake up so be it.....
After reading what you wrote you reminded me what Rahm said about the far left in the Democratic Party “ F’ing Retards “…

You have to compromise and move forward and if not you will remain in the minority…

Damn, Reagan is rolling over in his grave!

Whatevs. Keep running Walkers and Lakes and you will keep losing, hard.

Yeah. can you imagine a republican walking into the polling station where he must choose between Hershal Walker(unproven republican endorsed by Trump) or bugged eyed, lying, wife beating, Raphael Warnock(rubber stamp for fucking over America Joe Biden) and those undecided republicans, just reach over there and say "God i do love a good ass fucking by Joe Biden, so i will not vote for Hershal today". Yep, only morons like Zinc and Dunce there would think otherwise...

After reading what you wrote you reminded me what Rahm said about the far left in the Democratic Party “ F’ing Retards “…

You have to compromise and move forward and if not you will remain in the minority…

Wait I'm the one moving forward... the establishment republicans aren't moving anywhere they are stuck in the past with their stay in office no matter what even if the party loses position.... and the people get screwed...

The Marxists never compromise, while the spineless republicans like Bush, just bent over and took it up the ass constantly. That was why President Trump got elected over the bitch Hitlery, and only the big steal was what got Joe to win over President Trump.

Why vote if your vote doesn't ever change anything for the better....
Because the Marxists like Zip and Dunce know that their vote is a vote for change. When the brown turd Obammy said "It is time to fundamentally transform America" both of them said, "Ill take two please(ballots that is).

Forum List

Back