Turned off by President Trump, Maryland’s GOP governor Larry Hogan casts write-in vote for Ronald Reagan

Read my signature line- I'm turned off. Period. Of course I don't have a national stage to make the proclamation- but, still, one vote is one vote-

He's making a comeback!

C3QZqdvqr1Dg0v7ITA9GKSL_2nOGM994ugzAP3GzE9rjoBplfbUfF3NQquzTWH8Hz7rXz5Od9htmfyU5nVh6Ir0iyUfhr1fYZg-ab7TnEbF-m82C9OsY3UfmCfNMuOvK3mc

There seems to be a lot of them this year! Why is that?
I dont believe many of those people are republicans

sure the prominent swamp rats on the list are at least RINOs

the political establishment including career leaches in government have many reasons to hate trump since he rocks their boat

but ordinary republicans are solidly behind the president

I thought Reagan was bad? Now he's a champ. only in a demofk world. Alice in Wonderland still.

Hogan is another political whore. The only reason he’s a republican was to get his name on the ballot. Too many dems in Maryland. Then the dems ran the worst campaign ever and hogan backed in. He’s been sucking up to Maryland dems ever since. Especially on the two biggest dem scams; Wuhan virus and global warming.
Maryland is the California of the East.

What a dork.
he’s a RINO in a deep blue wacko lib state
There seems to be a lot of them this year! Why is that?
Republican Voters Against Trump- 174K subscribers & counting
Because Trump has actually tired to keep promises that both sides have made over the years and have not. We can't have that!
Republicans don't like a Republican president keeping promises?!?! Try again with a less ridiculous argument.

like Trump, Reagan was vain about his looks until the day he died

they share in their narcissism a similar presidential trait!

by the way, racist anger and hate causes WRINKLES!

Read my signature line- I'm turned off. Period. Of course I don't have a national stage to make the proclamation- but, still, one vote is one vote-
In the repub primary I usually do vote for the underdog challenger

but replacing the worst republican in congress with a democrat is a step down

Forum List

Back