turnabout's a bitch

You're a little confused..the right never rioted, burned limos and smashed store fronts

You're even more confused. Liberals aren't killing cops as a political statement.

Blacks are usually just your usual run of the mill dumb demoquack
And you are just the usual run-of-the-mill racist pig.
What is racist about a fact? When 90 to 95% of a group votes as a block, there is a better argument that that block is racist than the people that point out the disparity.

Anyone remember the good ol days?

Interesting, so you admit mainstream Democrats are like the Republican lunatic fringe? True, but most leftists won't man up to admitting it
Anyone remember the good ol days?

we all have our cross to bear

Interesting, so you admit mainstream Democrats are like the Republican lunatic fringe? True, but most leftists won't man up to admitting it

Yeah all except day traders are not swing traders...a novice knows the difference, it's like Investing 101. But keep flapping your yap and I'll keep pointing out you're a fraud

Here...learn something

Pros & Cons Of Day Trading Vs Swing Trading
neither one interests me sassy

Just pointing out you're a fraud, any trader worth their salt knows the difference.....you didn't

Your best bet is to find another avenue of attack...I've got your number on investing. Best step off that one
AGAIN YOU NITWIT I'm an investor and made close to 1 million year to date although on paper Take your republican bs somewheres else

So in 13 days you have made almost $1 million? I call BS big time.

He works in BS like an artist works in clay

I hope he knows that no one is buying his BS. I think this message board has 90% of the liberals claiming to be 1%ers.

neither one interests me sassy

Just pointing out you're a fraud, any trader worth their salt knows the difference.....you didn't

Your best bet is to find another avenue of attack...I've got your number on investing. Best step off that one
AGAIN YOU NITWIT I'm an investor and made close to 1 million year to date although on paper Take your republican bs somewheres else

So in 13 days you have made almost $1 million? I call BS big time.

He works in BS like an artist works in clay
From last jan to now dolt

That is over one year, nutjob. Not surprised you don't understand year to date.

You are so dumb.

Forum List

Back