“The administration subsequently leaked which targets had been approved.”

Hey, itmis the beggining of the month, isnt it time for Joe to give a few billion dollars to Iran to fund proxy armies and terrorists?

Of course. Democrats love Iranian terrorists. Now Joe can pretend revenge.

Good ol days you’d be executed for such a thing.

Wow, PJ media, what a cesspool.

Look you jack whipe, the Middle East is a powder keg right now. Biden had to thread a needle, and even flippin PJ media admits it,

Biden is ordering his advisers to present a range of U.S. response options that would forcefully deter other attacks while also not further inflaming a smoldering region

You want us to send troops into Iran? You want another war? In Iraq, in Iran, in Syria?

This attack is just the beginning and what is really funny, there have been around a dozen attacks on terrorist targets in Iraq, Syria, and Sudan in the last three months. Even an AC-130 gunship attack in November. Bet you didn't know about those.

Look you jack whipe, the Middle East is a powder keg right now. Biden had to thread a needle, and even flippin PJ media admits it,

Biden is ordering his advisers to present a range of U.S. response options that would forcefully deter other attacks while also not further inflaming a smoldering region

You want us to send troops into Iran? You want another war? In Iraq, in Iran, in Syria?

This attack is just the beginning and what is really funny, there have been around a dozen attacks on terrorist targets in Iraq, Syria, and Sudan in the last three months. Even an AC-130 gunship attack in November. Bet you didn't know about those.
Wow, PJ Media.
The people who sent Dan Rather into eternal exile.

Joe just spent hundreds of millions to blow up some tents because he told the terrorists his targets.

I mean this is downright comical. In that very thread you will find this link.

Hell, looks like Biden achieved his objective and there are more strikes to come.

FJB's war isn't gaining the popularity that he thought it would.

Usually a POTUS gets him a "war bump" in the polls when he hits a aspirin factory, FJB can't even pull that one off.

Hit Iran proper and I might pay attention.....We owe them lots of payback.

Wow, PJ Media.
The people who sent Dan Rather into eternal exile.

Joe just spent hundreds of millions to blow up some tents because he told the terrorists his targets.
I believe you are exaggerating the cost there Buckwheat. Millions, yeah, probably. But hundred of millions, I don't think so. 125 precision munitions, dropped from B1 bombers, over a thirty minute time frame.

I don't care how you look at it, THAT is pretty damn impressive. From half a world away the US can launch an attack. Hell, the pilot climbed on the plane on US soil and climbed out of the plane on US soil, never stopped in between. I mean DEE YAM, that is impressive, and sends a clear signal to Iran and everyone else.

I believe you are exaggerating the cost there Buckwheat. Millions, yeah, probably. But hundred of millions, I don't think so. 125 precision munitions, dropped from B1 bombers, over a thirty minute time frame.

I don't care how you look at it, THAT is pretty damn impressive. From half a world away the US can launch an attack. Hell, the pilot climbed on the plane on US soil and climbed out of the plane on US soil, never stopped in between. I mean DEE YAM, that is impressive, and sends a clear signal to Iran and everyone else.
That’s about $300 million operation.

You're nuts. That never happened

Oh nooo.....

Did the Obiden Administration do that???? :rolleyes:

1707007072174.png

he did send a signal to Iran, I agree. To bad it was a week before the actul bombings

Damn but you are one stupid ass bitch. That is exactly what happened. Now go clean the damn bathroom you worthless ****.

Prove it. The military hasn't released details. In fact they've said results are positive but they're waiting on confirmation

Oh snap!!

So we've responded with dozens to their hundreds? Tell us how many top officials have been killed in the dozens of attacks by the Biden administration?

Forum List

Back