Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Trump vs Biden vs Kennedy vs West, not even taking into account Joe Manchin's No Labels or the electoral college. A special thanks also goes to all of the left's abuses of power and phony indictments to get Trump. Trump certainly appreciates your help.

You're leaving out the nation standing behind the Biden Body Double because of the False Flag or the Weaponized Ebola pandemic

Trump vs Biden vs Kennedy vs West, not even taking into account Joe Manchin's No Labels or the electoral college. A special thanks also goes to all of the left's abuses of power and phony indictments to get Trump. Trump certainly appreciates your help.

Yep, your beloved party is such a sure thing you do not even need to bother voting.,

Yep, your beloved party is such a sure thing you do not even need to bother voting.,
LOL. Oh, the right will be voting alright and they will be out in force. Even Democrats are terrified of the enthusiasm factor. No one has enthusiasm to vote for Biden. Democrats, through their massive abuse of power in attempting to get Trump, are creating massive enthusiasm for Trump.

LOL. Oh, the right will be voting alright and they will be out in force. Even Democrats are terrified of the enthusiasm factor. No one has enthusiasm to vote for Biden. Democrats, through their massive abuse of power in attempting to get Trump, are creating massive enthusiasm for Trump.

They rightly fear that once they are done with Trump, they are next.

Well, we are a year away from the election, how about we set the wager now. If Trump wins I will leave the forum for good, if Trump does not win, you leave the forum for good.

Do you have the balls to back up your enthusiasm

Wasn't this the same RCP that claimed the Republicans were going to pick up 5 senate seats (they lost 1) four governships (they lost 2) and 40 house seats (they only picked up 9_
RCP does not do polls. They post the polls of several others and average them out.

Well, we are a year away from the election, how about we set the wager now. If Trump wins I will leave the forum for good, if Trump does not win, you leave the forum for good.

Do you have the balls to back up your enthusiasm
Since I'm not really a Trump supporter and may not vote for him this would be a stupid bet for me. I'm still thinking about who to vote for but it won't be for Biden, that's for sure. Besides, when you move to Outer Mongolia, you may not be here anymore anyway, so, you're not really risking anything.

Since I'm not really a Trump supporter and may not vote for him this would be a stupid bet for me. I'm still thinking about who to vote for.

200w.gif

Who do you think you are fooling? You fucking worship Trump on this forum 100 times a day.

What the history books will refer to in the future as "stuttering fuck fatigue", has set in. The party that likes to fuck kids used to be astute, politically, but Trump has broken them. They're reduced to screaming at the sky and clawing at their faces while we laugh and point at them. They're writing books about what they almost found in his raw sewage and counting indictments as if they're real. :laughing0301:

If we can figure out a way to head shoot anyone involved in ballot fraud, on the spot, Pres Trump will take 47 states.

They cherry pick the polls they want and manipulate the averages.

What they did in 2022 was claim that even though polls were showing Democratic leads, because polls missed Trump's strength, they were giving a few extra points.
They don't cherry pick. They use pretty much all polls. Do you have evidence they purposely omit certain polls?

200w.gif

Who do you think you are fooling? You fucking worship Trump on this forum 100 times a day.
I defend Trump from the left's serious and total complete abuse of power nonsense against Trump. That doesn't mean I support him. I just call out the left for their abuse of power. Stop trying to get Trump and you will see. But, the left cannot stop their attempts to get Trump because they have TDS.

I defend Trump from the left's serious and total complete abuse of power nonsense against Trump. That doesn't mean I support him. I just call out the left for their abuse of power. Stop trying to get Trump and you will see. But, the left cannot stop their attempts to get Trump because they have TDS.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back