Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over

Now that the OP has had time to clean his drawers after cumming over the idea of Trump winning, what he misses in his glee over the enthusiasm for Trump is that just like the 2020 election, this one will be determined by if the enthusiasm for Trump is larger than the enthusiasm against Trump.

Trump will once again make this entire election about him and the people will be voting for Trump or against Trump with little care for who the "against Trump" candidate is

I defend Trump from the left's serious and total complete abuse of power nonsense against Trump. That doesn't mean I support him. I just call out the left for their abuse of power. Stop trying to get Trump and you will see. But, the left cannot stop their attempts to get Trump because they have TDS.
Any truthful poster knows not every "conservative" supports or even likes Trump, just as not every republicrat or libertarian does. Trump is all over the map politically speaking anyway. The greatest appeal to me is the seething, irrational, foaming at the mouth visceral hatred these sniveling parasites display for him. I could see if he actually caused someone harm in this country, but I can not see where Trump might have said,

"Fuck this guy, I'm taking his shit".

Yet democrook political philosophy is FUCK THESE PEASANTS, we're taking their shit, abusing their children, silencing their decent, empowering criminal elements in their communities, terrorizing them with a modern STAZI, and undermining every positive aspect of their nation, culture, traditions, history and future.

It shows that people actually believe the tripe they are posting on here.

Clearly IT does not really believe it, thus he pusses out of the bet
bed-wettingN2.png

Early polling isn't accurate. When voters realize an actual binary choice is looming, these numbers change.

The idea of President Felon will be salient.

Yeah, but you won a case against a sniveling, deliberately ignorant bed wetting retard.

For the most part I just start where everything ends, insult them and then return to ignoring them.

It saves time.
He "won"? Huh, I thought the election wasn't held for another year.

The only thing OP "won" is the premature ejaculation award.

Yeah, but you won a case against a sniveling, deliberately ignorant bed wetting retard.

For the most part I just start where everything ends, insult them and then return to ignoring them.

It saves time.
Yes, I admit I don't get any special recognition for winning a debate against the clueless. I guess I'll go back to stealing Halloween candy from children. That's a lot harder.

That's the Tammany Hall democrat "we will never allow voter ID or an audit" Party
That exists only in your mind.

Democrats refuse to negotiate with terrorists. You will get your voter ID when the Republicans stop trying to reduce turnout and make it easier for people to vote.

Well, we are a year away from the election, how about we set the wager now. If Trump wins I will leave the forum for good, if Trump does not win, you leave the forum for good.

Do you have the balls to back up your enthusiasm
Dont take that bet

If golfing gator loses he will come back as Croquet Gator without any improvement in humility

LOL. Oh, the right will be voting alright and they will be out in force. Even Democrats are terrified of the enthusiasm factor. No one has enthusiasm to vote for Biden. Democrats, through their massive abuse of power in attempting to get Trump, are creating massive enthusiasm for Trump.
It is so comical to 'hear the fear' just the sheer absolute terror the statist left has for Donald Trump. In all reality Donald Trump is just another every day run of the mill business man. But, to the statist left just the mention of TRUMP invokes images of judgment day. Fear is just one ingredient of WORSHIP but the statist left is so 'hived up' that they are totally unable to comprehend the fact. I hope Donald Trump is picked for the POTUS candidate to represent the GOP if for nothing else but to see the wild hysterical antics of the paranoid status lefties!

It is so comical to 'hear the fear' just the sheer absolute terror the statist left has for Donald Trump. In all reality Donald Trump is just another every day run of the mill business man. But, to the statist left just the mention of TRUMP invokes images of judgment day. Fear is just one ingredient of WORSHIP but the statist left is so 'hived up' that they are totally unable to comprehend the fact. I hope Donald Trump is picked for the POTUS candidate to represent the GOP if for nothing else but to see the wild hysterical antics of the paranoid status lefties!
One of the best says of my life which I will cherish forever is the leftards crying after the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back