Turley Exposes Republicans And Himself As Being Full Of Shionla

Uh huh......I like how you avoided every fact I presented.....

Especially this one...…..""The use of military aid for a quid pro quo to investigate one’s political opponent, if proven, can be an impeachable offense.”

That has already been proven.....this Trump era will not age well for his sycophants....

Hope you still got them cute little tea-party hats and "I'm An Independent" t-shirts in storage somewhere....you will be needing them in your next re-branding campaign

Especially this one...…..""The use of military aid for a quid pro quo to investigate one’s political opponent, if proven, can be an impeachable offense.”

Exactly!
Dem corruption must be hidden.
Biden's corruption must never be exposed.
Too bad you don't have proof. And too bad you are a liar.

If the Dems/Biden did nothing wrong....what do they have to hide?
Let's appoint a Special Counsel.
It's an irrelevant investigation because Trump and his goons already got caught conspiring to collude with a foreign government against their opponent. Launch a separate investigation into Biden if that is what you want. But Trump's crime was already completed. He fucked up. Time to impeach this criminal now.

Trump and his goons already got caught conspiring to collude with a foreign government against their opponent.

Is that like getting a British spy to get info from Russian spies and then getting Australian diplomats to talk to campaign staffers?

Launch a separate investigation into Biden if that is what you want.

I agree. We must not allow Dem corruption to remain hidden
If only you could debate the facts. A fantasy you must dream about. :auiqs.jpg:

Exactly!
Dem corruption must be hidden.
Biden's corruption must never be exposed.

It's an irrelevant investigation because Trump and his goons already got caught conspiring to collude with a foreign government against their opponent. Launch a separate investigation into Biden if that is what you want. But Trump's crime was already completed. He fucked up. Time to impeach this criminal now.

Trump and his goons already got caught conspiring to collude with a foreign government against their opponent.

Is that like getting a British spy to get info from Russian spies and then getting Australian diplomats to talk to campaign staffers?

I agree, the Steele dossier was fantasy...….did you think Mueller was going to get rid of Trump? DURR

I agree, the Steele dossier was fantasy...….did you think Mueller was going to get rid of Trump? DURR
Except it wasn't fantasy. Keep dreaming that you could actually mount an intelligent argument that it was fantasy. Lol! Boss, you are so pitiful.

Except it wasn't fantasy. Keep dreaming that you could actually mount an intelligent argument that it was fantasy. Lol! Boss, you are so pitiful.

Tell me more about the hookers peeing on the bed.....or Cohen going to the Czech Republic.

Forum List

Back