Barr's Handpicked Prosecutor Exposed As Deep State Traitor

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Prosecutor tells US inspector-general he can't back right-wing theory that Russia case was intelligence set-up

Well over a month ago, I asked you Trumpers did you want to start calling John Durham a Deep State operative now or did you want to wait til later??
5dc243f931ff4_image.jpg

Trumpers instead told me that I should wait, that Durham was a well-respected prosecutor, that he will soon expose the Deep State coup and that Obama and others will be getting charged....Same thing that was said about Horowitz before you folks began to throw him under the bus....Adorable...…

"The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney-General William Barr to scrutinise how US agencies investigated President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department's inspector-general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a set-up by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said"

Basically, Horowitz was going around asking for evidence that supports the conservatives fantasy world claim that this whole Russian investigation was just a hoax to make Trump and Putin look bad -- and Durham said there is no evidence to support those delusions and that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation.

Now you folks can say "fake news" …..you folks can say, "well we haven't seen the full report, just wait...Durham has other evidence that will bring down the Deep State" .....Fact of the matter is, Trump and others eagerly anticipated the IG report, only to now start distancing themselves from it and claiming that the real bombshell report is the Durham report...If it is true that Durham doesn't have any evidence to support the conspiracy theories, then what?? Are you going to tell us that we should wait for the report from those investigators that Trump hired to find Obama's birth certificate??

No matter how much investigation, no matter how many facts are actually presented to Trump's followers, it is going to be like Hillary's emails. They will never accept the truth. We will be listening to these jokers say BUT THE DOSSIER from now until doomsday.

As I keep pointing out to everyone on here might not a thinking person actually wait until the report is released before pointing fingers? But no it is much more fun to run around with innuendo and little biased leaks.

Funny how many tend to forget all the left nuts that not only assured everyone that Mueller would be walking everyone out of the White House in chains.

By the way OL there are still crazies even a few on this board that think that Trump conspired with Russia to win the election.

As I keep pointing out to everyone on here might not a thinking person actually wait until the report is released before pointing fingers? But no it is much more fun to run around with innuendo and little biased leaks.

Funny how many tend to forget all the left nuts that not only assured everyone that Mueller would be walking everyone out of the White House in chains.

By the way OL there are still crazies even a few on this board that think that Trump conspired with Russia to win the election.

They never realize that when they create a standard it also applies to them.

IMO.....Barr is on a mission to normalize the nation after 8 years of treason and internal revolution by
Che Guevbama. That means that some things are going to have to be swept under in behalf of both parties.

Some things Trump isn't going to like and some things the Democrats aren't going to like. In the end the nation needs to get back to functioning as a unit instead of two separate countries.

Trump gave Barr this job with the understanding that he would first clean up this mess but after that he would be given free rein to do what he's really there to do.... go after the big monopolies like Google, Facebook and Amazon.

Once Trump is re-elected which he will be.... I think you'll see Barr change gears and devote most of his time and effort in the next 4 years to busting up the new global trusts.

Jo

Last edited:
Prosecutor tells US inspector-general he can't back right-wing theory that Russia case was intelligence set-up

Well over a month ago, I asked you Trumpers did you want to start calling John Durham a Deep State operative now or did you want to wait til later??
View attachment 293287

Trumpers instead told me that I should wait, that Durham was a well-respected prosecutor, that he will soon expose the Deep State coup and that Obama and others will be getting charged....Same thing that was said about Horowitz before you folks began to throw him under the bus....Adorable...…

"The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney-General William Barr to scrutinise how US agencies investigated President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department's inspector-general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a set-up by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said"

Basically, Horowitz was going around asking for evidence that supports the conservatives fantasy world claim that this whole Russian investigation was just a hoax to make Trump and Putin look bad -- and Durham said there is no evidence to support those delusions and that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation.

Now you folks can say "fake news" …..you folks can say, "well we haven't seen the full report, just wait...Durham has other evidence that will bring down the Deep State" .....Fact of the matter is, Trump and others eagerly anticipated the IG report, only to now start distancing themselves from it and claiming that the real bombshell report is the Durham report...If it is true that Durham doesn't have any evidence to support the conspiracy theories, then what?? Are you going to tell us that we should wait for the report from those investigators that Trump hired to find Obama's birth certificate??

Yeah um it's right there next to the hard evidence that Mueller was never able to find.

Men don't you guys own any mirrors at all?

Jo

Forum List

Back