Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan formally re-converted Istanbul’s sixth-century iconic Hagia Sophia into a mosque, hours after a high court annu

Unkotare

And about what do you really laugh?

Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe.
Horace
Oh, you've done all the work in proving your odd Hellenistic obsession. It's so absurd as to be quite humorous.

Okay. You don't follow Horace nor Immanuel Kant nor any other hellenistic thinker. So why is it for you important, that the Hagia Sofia became a mosque again as it became in 1453, after it had been for 920 years the "Mekka" of the Christian world? What has the year 2020 common with the year 1453? Why conquered Erdogan this museum, and made it to a mosque? Why do you think it is good that he did do so? Why needs Istanbul this mosque?

Last edited:
...Okay. You don't follow Horace nor Immanuel Kant nor any other hellenistic thinker. ...
You guess wrong. And Kant was very obviously German, heavily influenced by German Rationalists and British Empiricists. Your incoherent ramblings do not make your strange obsession any more reasonable.

...Okay. You don't follow Horace nor Immanuel Kant nor any other hellenistic thinker. ...
You guess wrong. And Kant was very obviously German, heavily influenced by German Rationalists and British Empiricists. Your incoherent ramblings do not make your strange obsession any more reasonable.

For a German like me it's very easy to see the parallel structure from Immanuel Kant, Horace and their Greek roots - as for example the thinker Plato (Immanuel Kant: "Kann das Ding an sich erkennbar sein?").

I heard we write about 50% of all books of the world about philosophy every year. The USA writes an unbelievable amount of books every year too. And the more books a nation writes, the more modern is such a nation - and the same time the stronger roots has such a nation in the ancient Greek culture. Systematic science and Greek culture are the same. Under our skin we are all Greeks:

Last edited:
Boy's got a real mental irregularity going on...

Maybe too much Windex.

Boy's got a real mental irregularity going on...

Maybe too much Windex.

What for heavens sake is your problem? Erdogan is a tyrant. The only job tyrants are doing well is to fall. The only question is: Falls Turkey with him? This extremist produced enough problems for the next decades.

Last edited:
...Explain why you fight for the tyrant Erdogan. What is your reason to support him?
Since I have never suggested any such thing, it is up to YOU to explain why you feel the need to use a straw man to deflect from your embarrassing obsession. Feel free to stop lying about me now.

...Explain why you fight for the tyrant Erdogan. What is your reason to support him?
Since I have never suggested any such thing, it is up to YOU to explain why you feel the need to use a straw man to deflect from your embarrassing obsession. Feel free to stop lying about me now.
What has the Turkish state to do now with the very old Christian pictures in this mosque, which hurt the idea of Muslims about god?

Why needs Turkey a ministery for the Islam and against all other religions to fight with 100,000 officials of the Turkish state against the last 100,000 private Christians, who still live in Turkey?

Unkotare
Why needs Turkey an Islam ministery for to fight with 100,000 officials of the Turkish state against the last 100,000 private Christians, who still live in Turkey?

Forum List

Back