Turkey ready for operation in Syria as Trump defends US pullout

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
2 questions,
1) will Turkey move in? how far ?
2) if turkey attacks USA allies in "Syria" , what trump is gonna do? i am not asking about his tweets , military , economically

"What's Turkey saying?

If Turkey takes over areas controlled by Kurdish-led forces, the White House said Turkey would be responsible for all IS fighters held there.

In other developments:

The Turkish military carried out strikes targeting the Syrian-Iraqi border to cut-off a transit route used by Kurdish forces, Reuters news agency quoted Turkish officials as saying
A Kurdish leader in Syria said talks with the Syrian government and Russia were being considered "to block the Turkish attack"
"

_109146999_syria_control_07_10_camps_map-nc.png

Turkey 'ready for operation' in Syria as Trump defends US pullout - BBC News

Trumpbots supporting a military betrayal on this scale tells me they would support anything. Trump made some noise that we would go back if we need to but we all know that's bullshit. Trump sold the Kurds to Turkey for something. What was it?

Trumpbots supporting a military betrayal on this scale tells me they would support anything.

Lefttards criticizing his attempt to get us out of foreign entanglements like you've been claiming to want for years tells me you'll support necon talking points and endless flag draped coffins coming home if Trump is against it.

Trumpbots supporting a military betrayal on this scale tells me they would support anything.

Lefttards criticizing his attempt to get us out of foreign entanglements like you've been claiming to want for years tells me you'll support necon talking points and endless flag draped coffins coming home if Trump is against it.
It doesn't seem to be just the Leftards, though, DTMB. His own administration is walking back his "decision." One question about this: What does the Syrian government think about Turkey invading their country in order to wipe out a significant part of their citizens? Why can't THEY deal with ISIS? Are they helpless?
This is complicated.

Getting out of foreign entanglements is an excuse. An honest program with that aim would take decades to complete and would be handled by diplomats through the State department. What Trump did was ruin our name. Our name has never been good in the Middle East but now it is worth nothing. He also created a power vacuum that will be filled by someone like ISIS who we will probably have to fight. Tactically this is a disastrous retreat. We get no long term benefit from this.

If we go to war or not is a valid argument to have depending on the situation but what no one disagrees with is that if we must fight then we should not be a fucking retard about it.

A president could pull our troops out of these shitholes if only dickheads on both sides didn't attack them like rabid dogs for doing so. You scumbag liberals are pathetic, Bernie promises to do what Trump did and you cheer.

With us moving out of the way for a Turkish invasion leave the Kurdish fighters wide open to be genocide by the Turkish Military.

I understand you want our troops home but you can not leave our ally in the region to fight a military that can genocide them.

We got the Kurds in this mess and the correct course of action ( no matter unpopular ) is to protect the Kurds.

The Turks and Kurds have a long feud that date back to probably Adam and Eve ( maybe not that far back but far back enough ).

Now lecture me how I love war when the reality is sometimes we must protect those that we got into this mess...

Trump is wrong and need to find another way to protect the Kurdish fighters...

Trumpbots supporting a military betrayal on this scale tells me they would support anything. Trump made some noise that we would go back if we need to but we all know that's bullshit. Trump sold the Kurds to Turkey for something. What was it?
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger

get the hell out of the mid east - Russia and Syria are butt kissin' buddies, and Putin will be in before Trumps dust settles.

theres the rub .........

he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger

Even a total pacifist could start WWIII by being monumentally stupid. A fifteen year-old with a "Risk" game has more tactical know-how than this asshole displays.

Last edited:
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger
he's a WARMONGER
he's NOT a warmonger

Even a total pacifist could start WWIII by being monumentally stupid. A fifteen year-old with a "Risk" game has more tactical know-how than this asshole displays.
you're out of your mind with TDS
you are posting bullshit--just your OPINION

With us moving out of the way for a Turkish invasion leave the Kurdish fighters wide open to be genocide by the Turkish Military.

I understand you want our troops home but you can not leave our ally in the region to fight a military that can genocide them.

We got the Kurds in this mess and the correct course of action ( no matter unpopular ) is to protect the Kurds.

The Turks and Kurds have a long feud that date back to probably Adam and Eve ( maybe not that far back but far back enough ).

Now lecture me how I love war when the reality is sometimes we must protect those that we got into this mess...

What happens in Syria is Syria's problem. This has nothing to do with American national security and it's far past time we stop fighting other people's wars for them

Getting out of foreign entanglements is an excuse. An honest program with that aim would take decades to complete and would be handled by diplomats through the State department. What Trump did was ruin our name. Our name has never been good in the Middle East but now it is worth nothing. He also created a power vacuum that will be filled by someone like ISIS who we will probably have to fight. Tactically this is a disastrous retreat. We get no long term benefit from this.

If we go to war or not is a valid argument to have depending on the situation but what no one disagrees with is that if we must fight then we should not be a fucking retard about it.

The people in the Middle East have been massacring each other for thousands of years and they're not going to stop anytime soon. Trump is right when he says these are mostly tribal wars and we need to stop fighting them for them. Our meddling in their affairs since the mid 20th century is what directly lead to 9-11. It's time to get out of there for good and let the chips fall where they may. If those people want to kill each other let them.

The people in the Middle East have been massacring each other for thousands of years and they're not going to stop anytime soon. Trump is right when he says these are mostly tribal wars and we need to stop fighting them for them. Our meddling in their affairs since the mid 20th century is what directly lead to 9-11. It's time to get out of there for good and let the chips fall where they may. If those people want to kill each other let them.
.....if the UN/US/USSR didn't meddle in the Israeli-Arab crap, it would not have lasted decades--Israel would've taught them a real lesson they would not have forgot

What happens in Syria is Syria's problem. This has nothing to do with American national security and it's far past time we stop fighting other people's wars for them

I would agree had we not been put into it by Obama and dragged the Kurds with us.

Obama should have kept us out of it but as usual idealists think they know better than us realists.

In the end the Kurds will be genocide if we do not protect them. They followed us, helped us and now our President says " well tough shit we must get out of Turkey way " while leaving the Kurdish rebels in the path of the Turkish Army.

Also let me State in this conversation had it not been for our stupid move to remove Saddam none of this would be an issue!

Thanks George W. Bush!

So I apologize Taz but I will have to agree to disagree until the Kurds are out of the Turkish Military way!

You are welcome to grab your rifle and head over there and die for the Kurd's right to be armed within 20 miles of the Turkish border, or, you are free to send your own son or daughter to die for that noble cause.

Congress Claims Situation In Syria Is Bad But Not Bad Enough For Them To Actually Declare War.

“It’s really bad over there and Trump is really evil for not sending more troops and fighting Turkey,” said Senator Mitt Romney. “I mean, just to clarify, it’s not bad enough for Congress to actually do its job and declare war. But still, it’s pretty bad.”​

New Topics

Forum List

Back