Turkey breaking cease fire already----

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.

Excuse me????? If you saw Trump live on-air yesterday when he landed in Dallas/Ft Worth, apparently HE thought it had started.
Wait...you're right....Trump is the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. LOL
20,000 waiting in line of a packed house to see Trump on monitors...and 20% of them registered democrats...wake up and join reality....

all each side has to go on are media reports until they hear from the field just what happened...
Sure. The turks and kurds are only learning about their own fighting from the media. Just shut up idiot. You are embarrassing yourself.
We are talking about a matter of a few hours...no cease fire happens immediately....and its my contention that the Kurds would do anything to try and keep us there...I and Trump will be patient not run off like you and the libtard press with our hair on fire....how many times do you have to wipe shit off of your shoes before you learn to step carefully?....

Uh-huh. Whatever bullshit Fox is pushing.

Trump says Erdogan wants cease-fire to work after reports of violence on Syria-Turkey border
"""The president's tweets came after gunfire was heard in the Syrian border town of Ras al-Ayn despite a pause agreed to by the U.S. and Turkey Thursday night."""""
Trump says Erdogan wants cease-fire to work after reports of violence on Syria-Turkey border

If denial was a terminal disease, all the Trumpies would be dead by now.

Realistically speaking, we all know that the ME has such a fantastic record of adhering to cease-fires, /sarc./

:26:

"We all know...." but somehow Mattis and Bolton couldn't get that through Donald's thick fucking skull, now could they? So he fired them.
YOU... are a WAR MONGER LEFTIST.

NICE TO KNOW... that the LIBERAL LEFTISTS of OLD that used DEMONSTRATE AGAINST wars, are now all FOR WAR! WHY? Because President Trump wants to END the ENDLESS WARS, so the UNHINGED, BAT SHIT CRAZY, TRASH TRUMP DEMOCRATS that will SAY AND DO ANYTHING to TRASH the president, since the president wants to end wars, THEY ARE NOW ALL FOR THE WARS.

How much more of SHIT like this do people need to see to know that the NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY is the PARTY OF TRASH... UNHINGED TDS TRASH?

Good God, democrats are the FILTHIEST pieces of HUMAN SHIT on the planet.

Looks like I've touched a nerve. Doesn't take much to make you melt down, does it?

What do you think they just stop
Yes genius, thats what a ceasfire is.

By the way, the orange turd today said there was violence this morning, but the "pause is back in effect" after he put an end to it.

Looks like you and the orange turd need to pow wow and get your talking points in line.
Yes because they have to move there troops to another location.. and Kurds are firing on them.. you dems aren’t the brightest lol
Haha, man, you poor little guy.

So, the orange turd has been doing a victory lap over the ceasefire....turkey says it is not a ceasefire....another day, another embarrassing trump lie...

Erdogan calls it a "pause". Trump calls it a "cease fire". And the Trump wimps say it hasn't even started yet! LOL

Trump never attacks the Wall Street Journal as fake news:

Fighting Flares in Syria Despite Hours-Old Cease-Fire
Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling increased into Friday morning; Trump says Erdogan told him minor sniper and mortar fire has stopped

Gee, muslims didnt keep their word
Whodathunkit
Neither does the orange turd. What's his excuse?
Mentally illness.

I'll agree with you there. He's a narcissistic sociopath with secondary dementia....just like his father.
I wonder if Eric and Don Jr. will take advantage of Donald much like Donald took advantage of his father, Fred, when he lost his marbles?
Got a court to Baker Act him and then took all of his estate.
Donald isn't a self-made man.
He inherited or borrowed everything from his old man.

I knew you Trump idiots were celebrating nothing yesterday.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul
Updated Oct. 18, 2019 7:58 am ET

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

I dunno, is driving a tank down the road coverer in cease fire deals?

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.

Excuse me????? If you saw Trump live on-air yesterday when he landed in Dallas/Ft Worth, apparently HE thought it had started.
20,000 waiting in line of a packed house to see Trump on monitors...and 20% of them registered democrats...wake up and join reality....

Hitler got big crowds, too.

Are you talking about his rally in Dallas last night? That's in Texas.

He doesn't have the stones to hold a rally in California or New York, does he?

And "20,000 waiting in line". Who is reporting that? Someone walking around with their iPhone.

You'll believe anything about that gas bag full of methane, won't you?

Realistically speaking, we all know that the ME has such a fantastic record of adhering to cease-fires, /sarc./

"We all know...." but somehow Mattis and Bolton couldn't get that through Donald's thick fucking skull, now could they? So he fired them.

NICE TO KNOW... that the LIBERAL LEFTISTS of OLD that used DEMONSTRATE AGAINST wars, are now all FOR WAR! WHY? Because President Trump wants to END the ENDLESS WARS, so the UNHINGED, BAT SHIT CRAZY, TRASH TRUMP DEMOCRATS that will SAY AND DO ANYTHING to TRASH the president, since the president wants to end wars, THEY ARE NOW ALL FOR THE WARS.

How much more of SHIT like this do people need to see to know that the NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY is the PARTY OF TRASH... UNHINGED TDS TRASH?

Down on your knees to your orange god.....worship him over the bodies of the dead Kurds. Be proud of the blood on your hands for voting for fat donnie.

By the way, the orange turd today said there was violence this morning, but the "pause is back in effect" after he put an end to it.

Looks like you and the orange turd need to pow wow and get your talking points in line.
Yes because they have to move there troops to another location.. and Kurds are firing on them.. you dems aren’t the brightest lol

So, the orange turd has been doing a victory lap over the ceasefire....turkey says it is not a ceasefire....another day, another embarrassing trump lie...
You are the ones that can’t win elections lol
How'd 2018 work out for the GOP?

I think we’ve passed 250 conservative antiabortion judges since then .. so pretty good.. how’s it working out with you and the squad? Lol

I think we’ve passed 250 conservative antiabortion judges since then .. so pretty good.. how’s it working out with you and the squad? Lol
And guess what....abortion is still legal...and we learned over the last three years that so-called "pro-lifers" aren't.

And guess what....abortion is still legal...and we learned over the last three years that so-called "pro-lifers" aren't.
Well let them settle in lol

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

And you believe that....:71:

Looks like I've touched a nerve. Doesn't take much to make you melt down, does it?
No it doesn't.....

Well let them settle in lol
Is this a theme? Same excuse you gave over the so-called cease-fire....:71:

Trump got hosed by Erdogan.
Erdogan isn't the only dictator who knows that Trump is their USEFUL IDIOT.

I am sure that THANK YOU NOTES are flooding the WH......

Unfortunately, they're all from Erdogan, Putin, Assad and the Iranian Mullahs.

Love is in the air.

Wow. Democrats want war with Russia, Turkey, Syria AND Iran. Holy smokes.
No we don't....but CRCs lie like normal people breath.

Forum List

Back