Turkey breaking cease fire already----

So now will Trump follow up with his threat to ruin Turkey's economy?
Oh hell no after he stood on the tarmac at Dallas/Ft Worth and PRAISED Erdogan.

What a fucking idiot he is.

Well hell bub. Grab your gun, get a plane ticket and hop on over there and straighten out Turkey.

We'll wait.

Relax folks...all the anti Trump media has seen is smoke billowing from Kurdish held territory...they very well could be setting fires for the cameras...remember the cries of poison gas with pictures and video but no traces of biological weapons?...the Kurds are not beyond fakery to keep us involved...

There are also explosions from dismatling boobie traps

Every time I think we must do something about the half million illegal aliens who cross the border each year, spreading violence and mayhem, I have to stop and ask myself, “But what’s up with the Kurds?” - Coulter

Relax folks...all the anti Trump media has seen is smoke billowing from Kurdish held territory...
You're a fool. From the first paragraph of the article you never read,but decided to babble about anyway:

"Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for a resumption in violence..."

21% of the crowd at Trump's rallies are registered democrats....you can check with CNN...they did the survey.....have a nice day....pantie boi...

BTW....how come those great mods cancel my threads because there's no link....BUT morons like you can post whatever comes out of your ass???
Because I'm Rambunctious.....get used to it....
22275.jpg

No, we don't have to get used to it. We can put you on ignore.

Actually, I can believe that at least 21% of the attendees at the Goon's rallies are Dems or liberals.
I'd go if he came here but I live in a very blue city, so no way he'll hold a rally here.....Everybody would be on the OUTSIDE of the venue protesting instead of inside the venue waiting for their Dear Leader to appear.

Realistically speaking, we all know that the ME has such a fantastic record of adhering to cease-fires, /sarc./

:26:

"We all know...." but somehow Mattis and Bolton couldn't get that through Donald's thick fucking skull, now could they? So he fired them.

Realistically speaking, we all know that the ME has such a fantastic record of adhering to cease-fires, /sarc./

:26:

"We all know...." but somehow Mattis and Bolton couldn't get that through Donald's thick fucking skull, now could they? So he fired them.
YOU... are a WAR MONGER LEFTIST.

NICE TO KNOW... that the LIBERAL LEFTISTS of OLD that used DEMONSTRATE AGAINST wars, are now all FOR WAR! WHY? Because President Trump wants to END the ENDLESS WARS, so the UNHINGED, BAT SHIT CRAZY, TRASH TRUMP DEMOCRATS that will SAY AND DO ANYTHING to TRASH the president, since the president wants to end wars, THEY ARE NOW ALL FOR THE WARS.

How much more of SHIT like this do people need to see to know that the NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY is the PARTY OF TRASH... UNHINGED TDS TRASH?

Good God, democrats are the FILTHIEST pieces of HUMAN SHIT on the planet.

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.
Haha....look at the orange moron:

• President Donald Trump on Thursday praised Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for agreeing to a deal the US has characterized as a cease-fire in Syria.
  • Turkey promptly disputed this and said it was "not a cease-fire."
- Business Insider

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.
Haha....look at the orange moron:

• President Donald Trump on Thursday praised Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for agreeing to a deal the US has characterized as a cease-fire in Syria.
  • Turkey promptly disputed this and said it was "not a cease-fire."
- Business Insider
Umm ok lol

What do you think they just stop
Yes genius, thats what a ceasfire is.

By the way, the orange turd today said there was violence this morning, but the "pause is back in effect" after he put an end to it.

Looks like you and the orange turd need to pow wow and get your talking points in line.

Forum List

Back