Turkey breaking cease fire already----

What do you think they just stop
Yes genius, thats what a ceasfire is.

By the way, the orange turd today said there was violence this morning, but the "pause is back in effect" after he put an end to it.

Looks like you and the orange turd need to pow wow and get your talking points in line.
Yes because they have to move there troops to another location.. and Kurds are firing on them.. you dems aren’t the brightest lol

By the way, the orange turd today said there was violence this morning, but the "pause is back in effect" after he put an end to it.

Looks like you and the orange turd need to pow wow and get your talking points in line.
Yes because they have to move there troops to another location.. and Kurds are firing on them.. you dems aren’t the brightest lol
Haha, man, you poor little guy.

So, the orange turd has been doing a victory lap over the ceasefire....turkey says it is not a ceasefire....another day, another embarrassing trump lie...

Haha, man, you poor little guy.

So, the orange turd has been doing a victory lap over the ceasefire....turkey says it is not a ceasefire....another day, another embarrassing trump lie...
You are the ones that can’t win elections lol

I knew you Trump idiots were celebrating nothing yesterday.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Fighting Flares in Syria Despite Hours-Old Cease-Fire
Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul
Updated Oct. 18, 2019 7:58 am ET

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

Fighting Flares in Syria Despite Hours-Old Cease-Fire
Are your beloved PKK commie terrorists getting killed, comrade? Awww, that's so sad. :crybaby:

:21:
I love how trump's cultists can turn on a dime when he lies to them and believe any crap he says.

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
What do you think they just stop lol haha

How do turkey soldiers retreat with our making a path?
An Erdogan promise is worthless. He's going to do what he wants and say anything because there are no negative repercussions. He is going to continue to lie right to Trump's face and Trump is not going to do shit. Sanctions you say? Turkish imports to America don't add up to shit. Erdogan played Trump as easily as a child and will continue because Trump will never admit he got snookered.

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
What do you think they just stop lol haha

How do turkey soldiers retreat with our making a path?

The left thinks life is a computer game.
They have lost touch with reality.
The left becomes more dangerous every day.
They need to be institutionalized.

Relax folks...all the anti Trump media has seen is smoke billowing from Kurdish held territory...
You're a fool. From the first paragraph of the article you never read,but decided to babble about anyway:

"Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for a resumption in violence..."
And that says what about the smoke?...did anyone witness an areal assault?...no...they saw smoke and heard gun fire....LMAO....

Cease-fire takes time

The Tet Offensive happened during the Viet holiday that had always been peaceful. We saw them staging and sent the word which is why we didn't get caught flat-footed. Washington crossed the Delaware and murdered the redcoats on Christmas night....always expect the unexpected.

all each side has to go on are media reports until they hear from the field just what happened...
Sure. The turks and kurds are only learning about their own fighting from the media. Just shut up idiot. You are embarrassing yourself.
We are talking about a matter of a few hours...no cease fire happens immediately....and its my contention that the Kurds would do anything to try and keep us there...I and Trump will be patient not run off like you and the libtard press with our hair on fire....how many times do you have to wipe shit off of your shoes before you learn to step carefully?....

We are talking about a matter of a few hours...no cease fire happens immediately....and its my contention that the Kurds would do anything to try and keep us there...I and Trump will be patient not run off like you and the libtard press with our hair on fire....how many times do you have to wipe shit off of your shoes before you learn to step carefully?....

His forces tried to take that last corner in the last neighborhood before they hang fire. Blood is up...seeing the Kurds moving out probably enrages the Turks hellbent on killing them. Trump called Erdo today and asked him what's up? If our sats tell a different story, he's fucked. Not only will the President tariff his ass off the face of the earth, but we'll kick him out of NATO.

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.

Excuse me????? If you saw Trump live on-air yesterday when he landed in Dallas/Ft Worth, apparently HE thought it had started.
Wait...you're right....Trump is the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. LOL

Forum List

Back