Turkey breaking cease fire already----

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I knew you Trump idiots were celebrating nothing yesterday.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Fighting Flares in Syria Despite Hours-Old Cease-Fire
Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul
Updated Oct. 18, 2019 7:58 am ET

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

So now will Trump follow up with his threat to ruin Turkey's economy?
Oh hell no after he stood on the tarmac at Dallas/Ft Worth and PRAISED Erdogan.

What a fucking idiot he is.

Relax folks...all the anti Trump media has seen is smoke billowing from Kurdish held territory...they very well could be setting fires for the cameras...remember the cries of poison gas with pictures and video but no traces of biological weapons?...the Kurds are not beyond fakery to keep us involved...

Relax folks...all the anti Trump media has seen is smoke billowing from Kurdish held territory...they very well could be setting fires for the cameras...remember the cries of poison gas with pictures and video but no traces of biological weapons?...the Kurds are not beyond fakery to keep us involved...

Uh-huh. Right.
I'm quoting the Wall Street Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch, friend of Trump.
Either post something you can substantiate or go back to masturbating to "Fox and Friends".

Trump got hosed by Erdogan.
Erdogan isn't the only dictator who knows that Trump is their USEFUL IDIOT.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

Are your beloved PKK commie terrorists getting killed, comrade? Awww, that's so sad. :crybaby:

:21:

Trump got hosed by Erdogan.
Erdogan isn't the only dictator who knows that Trump is their USEFUL IDIOT.

I am sure that THANK YOU NOTES are flooding the WH......

Unfortunately, they're all from Erdogan, Putin, Assad and the Iranian Mullahs.

Love is in the air.

Uh-huh. Right.
I'm quoting the Wall Street Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch, friend of Trump.
Either post something you can substantiate or go back to masturbating to "Fox and Friends".
21% of the crowd at Trump's rallies are registered democrats....you can check with CNN...they did the survey.....have a nice day....pantie boi...

21% of the crowd at Trump's rallies are registered democrats....you can check with CNN...they did the survey.....have a nice day....pantie boi...

So fucking what.........Registered democrats like to attend comedy shows like many others.....LOL

BTW....how come those great mods cancel my threads because there's no link....BUT morons like you can post whatever comes out of your ass???

Istanbul

How do you know who broke the cease-fire?

BTW....how come those great mods cancel my threads because there's no link....BUT morons like you can post whatever comes out of your ass???
Because I'm Rambunctious.....get used to it....
22275.jpg

So you think you can win with 20% of your party voting for Trump?....LMFAO...

So.....exactly WHY does an idiot like you "think" that anyone who attends a Trump rally goes there out of love and a wish to join the cult????

Dimwit.....its ALWAYS been up to independents to pick a president.......Besides, Trump has 3 million votes to catch up since 2016....and THAT was against a loser like Hillary......LOL

Well you just proved you did not read the rules here when you joined.
When a new topic is started you need a link.

Comments are not.
It's called freedom of speech. :)

Comments are not.
It's called freedom of speech.

So I can write on here that you're a Trump cult member and Trump ass licker.....and I will not be asked to post a link or a picture of you on your knees????

Just asking......LMAO

Forum List

Back