Tulsi Gabbard Will Be Excluded from the Next Debates if She Doesn't Have 130K donors by Aug 28

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

I will not tolerate big pharma ripping off the American people | TULSI 2020

She's too conservative for the party.

Biden probably has all the non-Regressives.

I noticed in the debate that she said she does *not* support giving free health care to illegal immigrants. She is one of the few Dems who does not support this.

She is also one of the few Dems who is willing to do interviews on Fox News. She has been on Tucker Carlson's show twice in the last five weeks alone.

I noticed in the debate that she said she does *not* support giving free health care to illegal immigrants. She is one of the few Dems who does not support this.

She is also one of the few Dems who is willing to do interviews on Fox News. She has been on Tucker Carlson's show twice in the last five weeks alone.
The Democrats are in a panic, because they know they have invested too much in a bunch of liars who have major problems in their backgrounds. Everybody has something about them that can be taken advantage of...but of all of the candidates.....she's the only one I would even consider voting for.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump. Just being popular doesn't make a good president. You have to be able to deal with the scum in the establishment.....and Trump is the only person I know of that won't wither from that heat of the swamp.

Last edited:

The Democrats are in a panic, because they know they have invested too much in a bunch of liars who have major problems in their backgrounds. Everybody has something about them that can be taken advantage of...but of all of the candidates.....she's the only one I would even consider voting for.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump.

She showed her leadership capabilities as an Office in the US Army.

Not to mention we have not had a leader in the White House for decades.

Gabbard is the most normal person in the Democrat lineup, therefore she has little chance unless the others self-destruct.

I think it's time for Rush to kick off Operation Chaos II, except this time the goal should be to keep as many Dem candidates in as possible.

I'm going to send him an email.

For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

She is also kind of hot. If she were running for student body president I would vote for her for that reason.

She is also kind of hot. If she were running for student body president I would vote for her for that reason.

If you like faces, without any makeup, that look like the surface of the moon, more power to you! I am sure you were a big Noriega fan too!

If you like faces, without any makeup, that look like the surface of the moon, more power to you! I am sure you were a big Noriega fan too!
Tulsi looks pretty good to me. Can't say I ever saw her with zero makeup. You have no credibility if you are saying her looks = Manuel Noriega. Maybe you are referring to a different Noriega. Or maybe you are just being an ass.

Tulsi looks pretty good to me. Can't say I ever saw her with zero makeup. You have no credibility if you are saying her looks = Manuel Noriega. Maybe you are referring to a different Noriega. Or maybe you are just being an ass.

Hey, it makes no difference to me because she is a libtard first and foremost!

I don’t think anybody has proposed giving free healthcare to illegal immigrants. Maybe Sanders and warren but I specifically heard most the other day that they weren’t proposing giving free healthcare out to illegals. Do you have a link?

Hey, if the right wants to giver her money to keep her in the debates and by some miracle she becomes the Democratic nominee then I have no problem voting for her.

The View “ladies” labeled her a Trojan Horse. If she was the nominee she would likely get my vote. I am an Independent and have not voted for a Democrat since Al Gore.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump. Just being popular doesn't make a good president. You have to be able to deal with the scum in the establishment.....and Trump is the only person I know of that won't wither from that heat of the swamp.

Panic this... https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...itical_party_strength_matchups_07_31_2019.pdf

Forum List

Back