Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this

The right to work act was passed in 1947 under Democrat Harry S Truman.

Learn your history before you make an idiot out of yourself.

Truman vetoed the Taft Hartley Act

Learn your history before you make an idiot out of yourself

I guess we could nationalize the oil industry and increase production.

Until then, we wait for the market to handle it. They don’t seem to be in that much of a hurry. Perhaps the higher prices are beneficial?

The only advantage of higher prices is it may wake some people up before the next two elections; not a lot. Some people are so stupid you can punch them in the face and they'll stand there and smile.

Keystone doesn’t affect US production. He didn’t stop new exploration on public lands, he stopped new leases. There’s thousands of completely unused leases. The natural gas pipeline (not gas) was a long time ago.

This is end stage politics here. You’re incapable of viewing anything other than presidential politics. It’s just tribalism.

The market responds to demand far more than any of the stories you mention and you’ve failed to acknowledge that this is the prime, by far, reason that prices are up.

One more time. The president can’t ramp up production. They don’t control what oil companies do.

I can't keep explaining this to you over and over again. Yes, demand plays a part, but when you have a President that can get more oil to the market but won't because of his environmental supporters, of course there is no limit on how high prices will go. This wouldn't have happened under Trump. He has a magic wand you know.

I guess we could nationalize the oil industry and increase production.

Until then, we wait for the market to handle it. They don’t seem to be in that much of a hurry. Perhaps the higher prices are beneficial?

How dare those evil oil companies make a profit, huh?

Oil companies don't set the price of gas. That's derived off the price of oil, which oil companies don't set either.

You do realize that oil companies SPEND their profits exploring for more oil to keep your car on the road?
The market sets the price based on supply and demand. Since the oil companies determine supply, they certainly do have a big hand in what the price is.

Far more than any president could.

US oil production (indeed world oil production) is still off pre-pandemic highs. This isn’t about expanding production, it’s about returning to what it already has been very recently. It’s far less about exploration than it is about restarting.

Oil companies aren’t in all that much hurry to do so.

I can't keep explaining this to you over and over again. Yes, demand plays a part, but when you have a President that can get more oil to the market but won't because of his environmental supporters, of course there is no limit on how high prices will go. This wouldn't have happened under Trump. He has a magic wand you know.
PRESIDENT'S DON'T RAMP UP OIL PRODUCTION.

I don't know how it is that I have to keep explaining this to you.

You have end stage partisan hackery. You cannot ever see anything outside of presidential partisan politics.

PRESIDENT'S DON'T RAMP UP OIL PRODUCTION.

I don't know how it is that I have to keep explaining this to you.

You have end stage partisan hackery. You cannot ever see anything outside of presidential partisan politics.

Good, then keep dreaming that Dementia has nothing to do with our gas and fuel prices today. Live in your own little world.

Tucker is right, but 's nothing new. America has been going down hill since we started letting everyone vote.
Bingo.....

The identity politics, devised in the 20s at the Frankfurt School by marxists, have effectively implemented political correctness to divide and conquer.

Voting was never SUPPOSED TO BE A RIGHT. It was left out of the Bill of Rights for a reason. Of course those conditioned marxists and the puppets that have been utterly brainwashed started using things like the EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT to make sure that voting BECAME A RIGHT.

That was very crucial because now they can invent campaign slogans and create a giant demagoguery. Which is quite difficult in a true REPUBLIC.

Now, they have brain dead robots going to the voting booths who are walking cliches or campaign slogans. Boiled down to two maybe three words.

Pro choice
Fair share
Change
Lean Forward
Rock the Vote

On and on and on and on and on.......

Look at what it has created. A mao type revolution where they are getting rid of the FOUR OLDS like the ccp did behind the red guard. (The Chinese young people who were millions strong would wear red scarfs and turn everyone and anyone in who were not on board.)

OLD Traditions
OLD Habits
OLD Ideas
OLD Culture

That's how they put it and they started TEARING DOWN STATUES and even other thing that represented anything from their old culture that could be perceived as a free market

Sound familiar?

Good, then keep dreaming that Dementia has nothing to do with our gas and fuel prices today. Live in your own little world.
Very, very little.

Just like Trump had very, very little to do with gas prices during his administration and same with Obama.

This isn't "my own little world", it's reality. Not everything in the world revolves around the presidency. Your doublespeak is so apparent. When it was Obama, you claimed that he couldn't stop oil production because it was on private land. When it's Biden, you claim that he is suppressing oil production because of public land leases (which even if it were true, for you to be consistent you'd at least admit that this is a minor factor).

What's obvious to anyone who doesn't have end stage partisan hackery is that oil production took a nose dive when demand took a nose-dive. Ramping production back up is slow, and oil companies aren't excited to pile in a lot of money if the price just drops again. They'll ramp up slowly, enjoying the profits from high prices, and bracing for the next shut down.

The market isn't stupid. It's just that the story is more complicated than what you're going to hear on the media that treats you (and everyone else on the right wing) as a moron because you're more useful that way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the first three responses actually prove that Tucker is correct.
Might be in decline but GOP policies would be most likely to blame...

As I have pointed out Europe is not experiencing this... This is GOP policies and more Tax Cuts for the Rich (who are not going into decline) and getting the poor to pay for it...

Simple Question: Have the rich felt this decline?

Then stop letting cops kill with impunity.
So in the time it takes for you to read this sentence........go....
A person with a knife comes flailing at you...he's attempting to stab you...you have a gun, what do you say or do?

Very, very little.

Just like Trump had very, very little to do with gas prices during his administration and same with Obama.

This isn't "my own little world", it's reality. Not everything in the world revolves around the presidency. Your doublespeak is so apparent. When it was Obama, you claimed that he couldn't stop oil production because it was on private land. When it's Biden, you claim that he is suppressing oil production because of public land leases (which even if it were true, for you to be consistent you'd at least admit that this is a minor factor).

What's obvious to anyone who doesn't have end stage partisan hackery is that oil production took a nose dive when demand took a nose-dive. Ramping production back up is slow, and oil companies aren't excited to pile in a lot of money if the price just drops again. They'll ramp up slowly, enjoying the profits from high prices, and bracing for the next shut down.

The market isn't stupid. It's just that the story is more complicated than what you're going to hear on the media that treats you (and everyone else on the right wing) as a moron because you're more useful that way.

You're not talking to somebody that knows about the market, you're talking to somebody that was part of the market. I never said fuel prices are based exclusively on a Presidents actions, I said they play a pretty big part since they control public land. Most of our fuel comes from private land, but it doesn't take much to rock the boat when an anti-energy President takes over and walks the walk, and not just talks the talk. The markets are very fragile.

Foreign fuel producers realize the huge edge they have over an anti-energy President over a pro-energy President. Under Trump we had the best economy in 50 years which sparked an active worldwide economy. Yet gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon on the national level the entire time. But now that a few hundred thousand people went back to work, the problem is demand and not supply?

You're not talking to somebody that knows about the market, you're talking to somebody that was part of the market. I never said fuel prices are based exclusively on a Presidents actions, I said they play a pretty big part since they control public land. Most of our fuel comes from private land, but it doesn't take much to rock the boat when an anti-energy President takes over and walks the walk, and not just talks the talk. The markets are very fragile.

Foreign fuel producers realize the huge edge they have over an anti-energy President over a pro-energy President. Under Trump we had the best economy in 50 years which sparked an active worldwide economy. Yet gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon on the national level the entire time. But now that a few hundred thousand people went back to work, the problem is demand and not supply?
If Trump were president now, there’d be no difference in current gas prices.

This is merely partisan hackery. Gas prices are high, find a way to use it for political purposes.

If Trump were president now, there’d be no difference in current gas prices.

This is merely partisan hackery. Gas prices are high, find a way to use it for political purposes.

My suggestion to you is never put your money in the market. You'd lose your ass in a few weeks.

The market sets the price based on supply and demand. Since the oil companies determine supply, they certainly do have a big hand in what the price is.

Far more than any president could.

US oil production (indeed world oil production) is still off pre-pandemic highs. This isn’t about expanding production, it’s about returning to what it already has been very recently. It’s far less about exploration than it is about restarting.

Oil companies aren’t in all that much hurry to do so.

When a president immediately cuts off an oil pipeline that would have delivered millions of barrels of oil into the supply then HE AND HE ALONE is setting the price of gas by limiting the supply of oil. Then the molester n chief has to beg OPEC and other nations that hate us for more oil and then release the SPR because he's so fucking stupid and such a dumbass dickwad that he reduces our supply and to fix prices pulls from our emergency reserves he is showing just how fucking stupid he really is.

The only people dumber than Joe BIden are the people who VOTED for Joe Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back