Tucker Helps Maria Salazar Destroy Her Short-Lived Political Career, Makes Her Defend Amnesty, Sending MIG's to Ukraine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Salazar is not a Republican. We have got to stop electing people who do not make Americans their first priority.

Pushing Amnesty for millions to provide ‘Dignity’ is just wrong!

She is way better than Debbie Wasserman Scultz whom Salazar replaced In Florida’s 27th district.

She was born in Little Havana to Cuban exile parents.

Can anyone explain specifically how she will be voted out of office in her district?

The republicans are playing right into the Left’s hands, with this 24/7 focus on Ukraine. And if this thing escalates into a hot war that both parties seem to be rooting for, then it’s the biggest diversionary gift the Left could ask for. Not that Ukraine isn’t serious and deserves our attention.

Last edited:
  • Banned
She is way better than Debbie Wasserman Scultz whom Salazar replaced In Florida’s 27th district.

Can anyone explain specifically how she will be voted out of office in her district?
someone will beat her in an election

No she's not better.

At least Waterhead-Schultz was (relatively) honest about her politics.....Salazar is a double-dealing fucking kook on wheels.

The republicans are playing right into the Left’s hands, with this 24/7 focus on Ukraine. And if this thing escalates into a hot war that both parties seem to be rooting for, then it’s the biggest diversionary gift the Left could ask for. Not that Ukraine isn’t serious and deserves our attention.
Nope, the neocons are playing their own game but I agree the end result is the same.

I saw some "retired general" (given his age he was likely passed-over) on CNN making the case for those "Kamikaze drones".....Now if he was not shilling directly for the manufacturer he was doing a damn good imitation of it.

Everyone is looking to get rich on the backs of the Ukrainians.

Typical, more bullshit to confirm our major fuck-up.
Weird huh…we allow a bunch of desperate brown people to fuck us over….they give birth to litters of silver tooth filth who swear allegiance to other brown people fucking us over…they move into our government and govern on behalf of the interests of said brown people fucking us over….Hmmm, who would have thought.
FUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN…I’D PISS AND SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE IF I COULD!

Nope, the neocons are playing their own game but I agree the end result is the same.

I saw some "retired general" (given his age he was likely passed-over) on CNN making the case for those "Kamikaze drones".....Now if he was not shilling directly for the manufacturer he was doing a damn good imitation of it.

Everyone is looking to get rich on the backs of the Ukrainians.
We have to be careful and there needs to be assured oversight. Very soon the govt. will use these same killer drones on those that oppose the politicians in power.

Salazar is not a Republican. We have got to stop electing people who do not make Americans their first priority.

Pushing Amnesty for millions to provide ‘Dignity’ is just wrong!

Can you name one politician that has put America first? How bout one that hasn't retired without mass riches including his family? Have you seen any politician who has put forward one solution to any problem biden has put on the people? I see two ways we can go. 1. Man up and over throw this government or 2. Disarm and bow down. Let me know if you see any other cure for what has gone way too far, please. Truth : We are not free. We don't own anything. We have no future. the way biden treats our allies the world will destroy us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back