Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

II don't understand why our resident MAGAts are avoiding specifics like they were on fire. Either this is a game changing slam dunk that proves it was a false flag.....or it isn't.

If it were that slam dunk, that proof you've been promising, y'all would be getting super specific, eagerly showing us that evidence.

But instead, y'all are marking vague allusions to a video.....without being able to actually show us any evidence to back it up.

That doesn't sound like a slam dunk to me

Dude....we watched your ilk, in real time, try and overturn a lawful election through violence.

You can call it a fucking sandwich, if you want to. But we know what we saw.

That dude with his feet on Pelosi's desk will never NOT be funny to me. That's the spirit of the Sons of Liberty

Cry about it, or cope and seethe, I don't care.

Which is what you always see.
How does that change anything?

What am I supposed to see other than what actually happened?

Your ilk attacked the capitol, beat cops, called for the hanging of Mike Pence. And tried to overturn a lawful election.

If I watch the videos twice, am I supposed to see something else? Three times?

They are, to use their orange mullah's favorite word, "perfect".

They complain about elitism and then display it in technicolor. Constantly.

How many candles did you burn at your Jan 6th altar on your High Holy Day, Gigi?

Did you flagellate yourself too? Pray and fast?

That dude with his feet on Pelosi's desk will never NOT be funny to me. That's the spirit of the Sons of Liberty

Cry about it, or cope and seethe, I don't care.

Funny is the pleading and snivelling that guy did at his sentencing. And the butthurt indignation when he got his prison time.

If ever I have a rough day, it always makes me giggle.

4 and half years of his life for that photo of his feet on Pelosi's desk. He doesn't seem pleased with the trade.

We watched y'all try and overthrow a lawful election through violence. You can call it a sandwich if you want to. But we saw what we saw.
We all saw this too...

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

II don't understand why our resident MAGAts are avoiding specifics like they were on fire. Either this is a game changing slam dunk that proves it was a false flag.....or it isn't.

If it were that slam dunk, that proof you've been promising, y'all would be getting super specific, eagerly showing us that evidence.

But instead, y'all are marking vague allusions to a video.....without being able to actually show us any evidence to back it up.

That doesn't sound like a slam dunk to me
the proof" seems to be like p t barnum's side show. as i understand it, if we pay the pillow guy another thousand we can come back next week and he will lay it all out.

Funny is the pleading and snivelling that guy did at his sentencing. And the butthurt indignation when he got his prison time.

If ever I have a rough day, it always makes me giggle.

4 and half years of his life for that photo of his feet on Pelosi's desk. He doesn't seem pleased with the trade.

Oh I know. The bootlickers of power always love the powerful, no matter how crooked and deplorable they are.

Forum List

Back