Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

coming from you that's funny ... lol ... when you're brain-dead I guess we are supposed to feel for ya ... I just laugh at your ignorant remarks ... Pottinger told trump about covid 19 lhe sai so people in china who nI reached out to, and to just get an unvarnished, informal take on what was going on... and what i was hearing from them was, this isn't SAES 2003 or tis1918 again ... i'm talking about guys on the ground saying "Here's what the real data says." they said 50 percent, as many as 50 % of the cases are asymptomatic spread, and therefore it's going to be impossible to screen for it... it's going to take off like wildfire. this was trumps deputy national security adviser telling trump this before one person was sick from covide 19 in this country ...this was 2019 ... trump chose to ignore it ... he felt it might make him look bad ... check it out its all on bob Woodward's tape
American-Staffordshire-Terrier.20191216200722717.jpg

actually, there is MSNBC and CNN have their own standards ...fox doen't have any standards at all ...it is not required by the government it's required by the station them selves ...... tell us a lie that they have told i'll wait
You said "legal standards," jackass.

No one gives a flying fuck about their standards. Every street hooker has own standards.

Thanks for admitting you lied.

No, msnbc or cnn do not inject opinion in their news … they only state facts … only faux news makes it up … we all know that accept the stupid people
They do give the news. but as soon as they go to their panel of experts who happen to be repeat guests, (doesn't matter what channel) you can expect a healthy does of opinion weaved into the facts of whatever "Breaking News" they want to deliver their talking points about. Real breaking news they all cover. The rest is mostly scripted. Americans should be able to grasp this and develop bull shit filters for whatever network they watch to try and discern the facts from the opinion.

They do give the news. but as soon as they go to their panel of experts who happen to be repeat guests, (doesn't matter what channel) you can expect a healthy does of opinion weaved into the facts of whatever "Breaking News" they want to deliver their talking points about. Real breaking news they all cover. The rest is mostly scripted. Americans should be able to grasp this and develop bull shit filters for whatever network they watch to try and discern the facts from the opinion.
Actually they state facts which you take as and opinion… the facts that the tell is material that they researched … if it turns out to be something they said wrong and they don’t like the change, they still report the correction like it or not… if they give and opinion that opinion is based on actual fact that they have learned … if it turns out to be incorrect information, they come back on the air and correct their opinion … whether the like the correction or not … I’m still waiting for FOX news to correct their statement that John McCain is a democrat… they did that because McCain voted no on the ACA bill to be repealed… Fox News came on with a picture of McCain with his name John McCain (D) beside his name … they were called on it but never mad a correction … they never discussed it … that’s the difference between the so call liberal press as you call it Fox … and by the way there is no such thing as the liberal press… there is how ever a such of a thing as press you don’t like .

Actually they state facts which you take as and opinion… the facts that the tell is material that they researched … if it turns out to be something they said wrong and they don’t like the change, they still report the correction like it or not… if they give and opinion that opinion is based on actual fact that they have learned … if it turns out to be incorrect information, they come back on the air and correct their opinion … whether the like the correction or not … I’m still waiting for FOX news to correct their statement that John McCain is a democrat… they did that because McCain voted no on the ACA bill to be repealed… Fox News came on with a picture of McCain with his name John McCain (D) beside his name … they were called on it but never mad a correction … they never discussed it … that’s the difference between the so call liberal press as you call it Fox … and by the way there is no such thing as the liberal press… there is how ever a such of a thing as press you don’t like .
The fake news media just flat out lies. They've been caught lying time after time after time. Right now they're lying about the guy who assaulted Pelosi being a MAGA Republican. I can't imagine a more prosperous lie than that. Biden just got caught lying about the SS increase.

Virtually everything Democrats say is a lie.

Who do they think they are kidding?

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

He's right, but primary is the Democrats wouldn't have power without their control on nearly all medias and miseducation.

Still most non breaking, breaking news they discuss with their expert panels are very scripted. Opinions are not necessarily bad. Some opinion are better than others, based on the facts considered. Sometimes they have real guest and unscripted moments. Ari Melber has some interesting conversations. But so did Bill O'Riley and I couldn't stand that guys opinion.

The liberal media was a Tag given to every media organization who disagreed with El Rushbo's view of, well just about anything.

I truly like how that liberal MSNBC fired it's favorite daytime host Donahue, because he wouldn't get-m-bed'ed with the Iraq invasion plan.

T
I don't know if the OP dresses as a female too. Funny your mind should go there. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

Last days of what?
They think next Tuesday is some magical day for them that is going to somehow spell "victory" for Trump and his criminal circus.

But in reality all it's going to do is get the midterms behind us so the DOJ can finally issue nunerous indictments against the cat-turd king without appearing to try to "influence" the election.

T

Tucker is a ROOSKIE who loves Vlad Putin mire than his own country.

Who cares what he says?

Is that the new brain washing message of the day? Oh, I know, you leftists can't get brainwashed. You watch Tucker every night to know what he says of feels about Russia.

T

They think next Tuesday is some magical day for them that is going to somehow spell "victory" for Trump and his criminal circus.

But in reality all it's going to do is get the midterms behind us so the DOJ can finally issue nunerous indictments against the cat-turd king without appearing to try to "influence" the election.

Still or again? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back