Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

The problem you have is places like CNN and MSNBC are actual news stations
Well now they do inject quite a bit of opinions in their shows, just like Faux. But Faux has had years to polish their acts and condition their viewers.

No what we dislike is that the media allows one side to "lie to the rubes" and prevents the other side from doing so. We want a level playing field. Either everyone is allowed to lie, or no one is.
If right wing politics cannot work without bullshit that's a problem with you.

Well now they do inject quite a bit of opinions in their shows, just like Faux. But Faux has had years to polish their acts and condition their viewers.
They have always injected their opinions.

Who are you trying to kid?

Well now, you're being an asshole?

That doesn't mean that you've just now become an asshole, you've always been one.

:lastword1:
There is very little debate coming from the libs

They mostly just hurl personal insults

There is very little debate coming from the libs

They mostly just hurl personal insults
Well now, you're a funny one. Not that you've just become funny. You've always been funny.

And I will always be and asshole too.

you guys talk in generalities and make baseless accusations... don't you realize that 60 % of the things on fox news are lies ... this isn't Dems saying this it's fox news who made that statement ... the problem you're too lazy to look up the facts ...
you have and many republicans you're to lazy to fact check them
It’s CD amazing when the press is’t on their side it’s sowsys

No, msnbc or cnn do not inject opinion in their news … they only state facts … only faux news makes it up … we all know that accept the stupid people

Lol... no mask required... your halloweening as a fucking moron.
case ya haven't heard there is no mask required now... so whats your point besides that pointed hat you have on that says
D
U
N
C
E
you Repub-lie-tards are just plain stupid, lol !!! but we like the new hat that you sit in the corner wearing ...

All of it does.
coming from you that's funny ... lol ... when you're brain-dead I guess we are supposed to feel for ya ... I just laugh at your ignorant remarks ... Pottinger told trump about covid 19 lhe sai so people in china who nI reached out to, and to just get an unvarnished, informal take on what was going on... and what i was hearing from them was, this isn't SAES 2003 or tis1918 again ... i'm talking about guys on the ground saying "Here's what the real data says." they said 50 percent, as many as 50 % of the cases are asymptomatic spread, and therefore it's going to be impossible to screen for it... it's going to take off like wildfire. this was trumps deputy national security adviser telling trump this before one person was sick from covide 19 in this country ...this was 2019 ... trump chose to ignore it ... he felt it might make him look bad ... check it out its all on bob Woodward's tape

Last edited:
That's a load of horseshit. There are no "legal standards" for news stations. FOX is more of a news station than any of the state propaganda organs you call "news."
actually, there is MSNBC and CNN have their own standards ...fox doen't have any standards at all ...it is not required by the government it's required by the station them selves ...... tell us a lie that they have told i'll wait

case ya haven't heard there is no mask required now... so whats your point besides that pointed hat you have on that says
D
U
N
C
E
you Repub-lie-tards are just plain stupid, lol !!! but we like the new hat that you sit in the corner wearing ...
Clever ! You vote for Biden.... lolol ...

actually, there is MSNBC and CNN have their own standards ...fox doen't have any standards at all ...it is not required by the government it's required by the station them selves ...... tell us a lie that they have told i'll wait
How original , a lying democrat . Shocked I tell ya ..

Forum List

Back