Tucker Carlson Totally Roasts New WH Press Secretary - LOL

Jen Psaki will be missed
One of the best Press Secretaries I have seen

But the new Secretary will do just fine

How hard is it to field Peter Dooceys stupid questions?
They all apparently have a hard time with it though

The hardest part of answering Dooceys stupid questions is to avoid the temptations to answer…..What a FUCKING stupid question!

But Psaki was always tactful and responded with witty responses that put him in his place
But Psaki was always tactful and responded with witty responses that put him in his place
"witty responses" that failed to answer the questions.

and you cheered.

I've provided it. You decide not to listen, or open your eyes, because you are still stuck on the plantation.
No fool, telling me about the Emancipation Proclamation and the 13th Amendment is not answering the question. None of that happened in the last 60yrs.
Like you are literally bragging that old "racial jungle" Joey Xiden nominated a black person to the court....wow....i mean it's great that he and the party of the klan have finally recognized that black people can hold high office, but the GOP has been putting african-americans in position of authority sicne the 1800s.
Now let's move up to the last 60yrs and get out of the 1800s. You have had a total of 10 Black Republican Senators and Congressmen since 1970. You want to talk about plantation, we see where the real plantation is and you are the number one DS on it.

No fool, telling me about the Emancipation Proclamation and the 13th Amendment is not answering the question. None of that happened in the last 60yrs.

Now let's move up to the last 60yrs and get out of the 1800s. You have had a total of 10 Black Republican Senators and Congressmen since 1970. You want to talk about plantation, we see where the real plantation is and you are the number one DS on it.
1) none of the last 60 years would be possible but for that…but just a few years ago the GOP gave AA the lowest UE rate ever, and the first step act to undo xiden amd clinton’s racist 94 crime bill

1) none of the last 60 years would be possible but for that…
So the correct answer would be, nothing.
but just a few years ago the GOP gave AA the lowest UE rate ever, and the first step act to undo xiden amd clinton’s racist 94 crime bill
All of which was an extension of trends started under Pres. Obama. The First Step Act was an extension of Pres. Obama's Fair Sentencing Act of 2010. The majority of folks in prison are in State Prison which was not a part of the First Step Act.

So the correct answer would be, nothing.

All of which was an extension of trends started under Pres. Obama. The First Step Act was an extension of Pres. Obama's Fair Sentencing Act of 2010. The majority of folks in prison are in State Prison which was not a part of the First Step Act.
no that wouldn’t be as i just highlighted

obama have some of the highest UE rates for African Americans…well over double digits…to be fair it was a dem congress too

You asked, obama and the dems didn’t do anything to help undo your master xiden’s racist bill

the reality all dems have done is make things worse for African americans..ever

Actually, she has served well as Deputy Press Secretary for a year and a half
I never heard of her and Psaki sucked because Biden is demented.
By the way, I don't blame Psaki for lying; she had to in order to cover up for President Poopy Pants.

Last edited:
How many Republicans in the South voted for the CRA?
How many Democrats in the south voted FOR it?

Here's a hint.

Alabama---0

Arkansas--0

Florida--1

Georgia--0

Kentucky-0

Louisiana--0

Mississippi--0

N Carolina--0
S Carolina-0

Texas-6 (out of 20)

Tennessee-0

Virginia--0

W. Virginia-1

Draw your own conclusion.

no that wouldn’t be as i just highlighted.
Again nothing, that is why you post nothing. You have had 10 Black Republican Congressmen and Senators since 1970 and you think that is the GOP embracing black folks. Smfh.
obama have some of the highest UE rates for African Americans…well over double digits…to be fair it was a dem congress too
1652393005198.png

We can argue opinions, sorry can't argue against facts.

It peaked at 10.3% in October 2009 (it would later be revised to 10%), the worst level in 26 years.

At the end of Obama's term, businesses are hiring and unemployment has fallen back to just 4.7% -- a reflection of a healthy economy.
You asked, obama and the dems didn’t do anything to help undo your master xiden’s racist bill

the reality all dems have done is make things worse for African americans..ever.
Again we can argue opinions, can't argue against facts.

Pew Research has shown that black folks do better economically, in education, in business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican, that is something you haven't proven wrong until this day. Still you run around here like a fool trying to tell black folks that the GOP is better for black folks.

How many Democrats in the south voted FOR it?

Here's a hint.

Alabama---0

Arkansas--0

Florida--1

Georgia--0

Kentucky-0

Louisiana--0

Mississippi--0

N Carolina--0
S Carolina-0

Texas-6 (out of 20)

Tennessee-0

Virginia--0

W. Virginia-1

Draw your own conclusion.
None and that is the point, genius. It was voted on by region. Republicans and Democrats in the North voted for it and Republicans and Democrats in the South voted against it.

Forum List

Back