Tucker Carlson Totally Roasts New WH Press Secretary - LOL

In your mind, is it impossible for her to be qualified?
no

But, consider joes criteria.

His choice for VP had to be Black, and female.

His pick for SCOTUS had to be Black and female.

His replacement for Psaki happens to be Black, female, and gay.

notice a trend?

Does it bother you that she's married to a CNN "reporter"?
No...
Just like you aren't bothered that a Supreme Court justice's wife openly advocated for an election to be overturned with the help of her husband's position on the Supreme court...

Kayleigh_McEnany_(39645264535)_(cropped).jpg
And since none of you complained when this former CNN paid contributor went from CNN right to being Trump's press sec....you should probably shut the entire fuck up....

This coming from a black woman who defends the racist GOP. I am still waiting for you to post what the GOP has done in the last 60yrs that benefits black folks. All I hear are crickets.
They brag about all the prisons they built

This coming from a black woman who defends the racist GOP. I am still waiting for you to post what the GOP has done in the last 60yrs that benefits black folks. All I hear are crickets.
I've provided it. You decide not to listen, or open your eyes, because you are still stuck on the plantation.

Like you are literally bragging that old "racial jungle" Joey Xiden nominated a black person to the court....wow....i mean it's great that he and the party of the klan have finally recognized that black people can hold high office, but the GOP has been putting african-americans in position of authority sicne the 1800s.

. I am still waiting for you to post what the GOP has done in the last 60yrs that benefits black folks.

Jen Psaki will be missed
One of the best Press Secretaries I have seen

But the new Secretary will do just fine

How hard is it to field Peter Dooceys stupid questions?
Trump's press people had fifty Prog versions of Doocy which were constant attacks.

No...
Just like you aren't bothered that a Supreme Court justice's wife openly advocated for an election to be overturned with the help of her husband's position on the Supreme court...

View attachment 643655
And since none of you complained when this former CNN paid contributor went from CNN right to being Trump's press sec....you should probably shut the entire fuck up....

We only criticize her because she's black.

Forum List

Back