Trump sells D.C. hotel to Miami-based investor group

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The end of an era...i've spent many nights there hanging out with Bannon and Ted Nugent...LOL I WISH

I really need to ask. What is the big deal? Has no one ever sold a hotel before? Seems too many are so obsessed with every thing that goes on. Want your new book to sell just make some outrageous claim about Trump. Slow news day. Find out if Trump walked outside.
It is the same with Hillary. People need to give it a rest not everything in this world should be about those two

I really need to ask. What is the big deal? Has no one ever sold a hotel before? Seems too many are so obsessed with every thing that goes on. Want your new book to sell just make some outrageous claim about Trump. Slow news day. Find out if Trump walked outside.
It is the same with Hillary. People need to give it a rest not everything in this world should be about those two

Someone will be along shortly to proclaim that the reason the hotel was sold is because Trump is secretly bankrupt and is selling off properties to fund a campaign for 2024...

The end of an era...i've spent many nights there hanging out with Bannon and Ted Nugent...LOL I WISH

Who gives a shit?
The fat loser sold a hotel...so fucking what?

What's next?
You going to mourn when he flushes his shit down the toilet bowl?

Who gives a shit?
The fat loser sold a hotel...so fucking what?

What's next?
You going to mourn when he flushes his shit down the toilet bowl?
mit just shows how brilliant of a business man he is

Forum List

Back