Tucker Carlson: the same people who lied about WMDs in Iraq are pushing conflict with Iran

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News host Tucker Carlson boldly spoke out against war with Iran on his show Monday night and pointed out how the same people who lied about Iraq having WMDs as a pretext for war are pushing more lies to get us into war with Iran.
Tucker Carlson: The Same People Who Lied About WMDs in Iraq Are Pushing Conflict With Iran
---------------------------------------

Carlson is stepping close to the fire I wouldn't be surprised if they told Tucker to step down.

Carlson is right. The lies will be coming to justify this action. Trumpers say they were against and mislead into the 2003 invasion by W, and now the morons are being led like sheep again.

upload_2020-1-7_9-3-17.jpeg

Fox News host Tucker Carlson boldly spoke out against war with Iran on his show Monday night and pointed out how the same people who lied about Iraq having WMDs as a pretext for war are pushing more lies to get us into war with Iran.
Tucker Carlson: The Same People Who Lied About WMDs in Iraq Are Pushing Conflict With Iran

Carlson is stepping close to the fire I wouldn't be surprised if they told Tucker to step down.

Ann Coulter feels the same.

It's always the same neocon warmongers who beat the drum for war and they have the ear of big money corporations who profit from these wars. The crooked Democrat establishment is also stupidly all in.

• Banned
Carlson is right. The lies will be coming to justify this action. Trumpers say they were against and mislead into the 2003 invasion by W, and now the morons are being led like sheep again.

View attachment 298848

What is so funny is you mother fkrs are so stupid you haven't a clue this is all OBAMA's and TRUMP has to UNDO IT ALL idiot.

Just keep praying that president Trump will have the fortitude to remain on course not letting the politicians make the decisions to override what is best for our country. Whatever happens with Iran will be quick and decisive and that will also depend on their actions.

I’m
Against war also but we can’t let Iran get a nuke.. this is their strategy, Obama was weak.. we can never vote in another weakling again

Forum List

Back