Tucker Carlson responds to politicized military

At a time when we are facing extreme threats from China ....the same nation who introduced us and the rest of the world to a terrible virus from which they have benefited ....we unfortunately have a President who downplays the Chinese threat and on top of that has and is instituting policies in our military which makes politics more important than military readiness to deal with any hostile military action towards America

Although I never watch Mr. Carlson, kudos to him for telling it as it is.

Women can do certain things in the military and are not qualified to do other things in the military.

This nice but fake idea that both genders are equal in every way is pernicious and weakens the nation in many ways.

I hope that FOX will have the guts to ignore calls to cancel him.
How long did you serve in the military?

3 yrs.

Which is irrelevant........serving may help some have insight or it may not....lots of military historians who never served but still have significant insight into what is good or bad for the military.

To try and claim just because someone never served and thus should not comment on the state of the military etc. is nonsense.
How many women did you serve with? And 3 years is an odd number....usually 4 or 6....what's up with that?

At a time when we are facing extreme threats from China ....the same nation who introduced us and the rest of the world to a terrible virus from which they have benefited ....we unfortunately have a President who downplays the Chinese threat and on top of that has and is instituting policies in our military which makes politics more important than military readiness to deal with any hostile military action towards America

Women can do certain things in the military and are not qualified to do other things in the military.

This nice but fake idea that both genders are equal in every way is pernicious and weakens the nation in many ways.

How long did you serve in the military?

3 yrs.

Which is irrelevant........serving may help some have insight or it may not....lots of military historians who never served but still have significant insight into what is good or bad for the military.

To try and claim just because someone never served and thus should not comment on the state of the military etc. is nonsense.
How many women did you serve with? And 3 years is an odd number....usually 4 or 6....what's up with that?

We could only wish we had some women with us.

During the Vietnam Era a volunteer in the Army served 3yrs...a draftee 2yrs. It may have changed since then.

What branch were you in?

Last edited:
Would Guam Representative Michael San Nicolas bringing the National Guard to Marjorie Taylor Greene's office door in the Capitol be considered politicizing the military? Apparently he was butthurt that she referred to Guam as a foreign land. I'm trying to imagine the false outrage and fear, and cries of fascism if Ted Cruz had led a group of National Guard to AOC's office.

Does anyone seriously think that any nation would fear an army full of Tucker Carlsons?
The guy who complains about a branch of the govt. he has never bothered to serve in.
um the military isn't a "branch" of Govt.
Tell that to the Space Force...

Bwaaaaaaaaaa hey moon beam.....did you miss out on civics class in H.S.?

There are 3 branches of Government.....the legislative, the judicial and the executive.....that is it. hehheh I told you to stick to comedy....well I guess that is kinda funny....a grown man on a political board and he thinks the space force is a branch of government. hehheh

Fox's prime time maintains first place among cable news for February, just like it has for 19 years straight!

Does anyone seriously think that any nation would fear an army full of Tucker Carlsons?
Would you prefer an army full of Jerry Nadlers?

07w-nadlerold-custom1.jpg

Or an army of Swalwells? They would all defect to the enemy.

swalwell_fang_fang.jpg
Jerry Nadler's not talking smack about anyone though. What's more valuable to our country... a brave woman willing to die for her country or a punk like carlson, or a draft dodger like trump for that matter?
There are very few people speaking up for the military and what it is supposed to be and what it is turning into. The dangerous jobs in this nation that are having women forced into it has raised the cost of them in huge numbers. Plus we have a growing amount of impoverished males of all backgrounds. Who knows? Maybe George Floyd with proper traditional parents and the community he grew up in with more two parent families would have been a cop? We will never know because extreme feminist and sexuality agendas have taken over the nation and it costs. On one hand you giveth and the other you taketh. And the pressure builds on the reduced amount of those who will do the dirty work in the system you create and wash your hands from.

What dangerous jobs are they being forced into?

The guy who complains about a branch of the govt. he has never bothered to serve in.

There are 3 branches of Government.....the legislative, the judicial and the executive.....that is it. hehheh I told you to stick to comedy....well I guess that is kinda funny....a grown man on a political board and he thinks the space force is a branch of government. hehheh
The military is part of the executive branch-duh.

Carlson did not broadcast this interview when he got his arse handed to him. He is hardly a champion of free speech.

He cannot broadcast that here in the states.

Because he looks like a twat ?

Speaking of looking like a twat, is that your real pic in your avatar?

Why cant he broadcast the interview where he gets hoisted by his bollox ?

The military is part of the executive branch-duh.

The more you post the further behind you get.

The President is the Commander-in-Chief but he is not part of the military.....we have a long tradition of Civilian control of the military.

You may be thinking of the DOD.....again not part of the military.

The United States Department of Defense (DoD, USDOD or DOD) a department of the federal government charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government directly related to national security and the United States Armed Forces.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back