Tucker Carlson played clips of the Democrat Party conferences during their convention...wow.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Tucker Carlson played clips of the conferences the democrat party holds during the daytime hours of their convention. Wow! They are f*****g insane. If normal Americans paid attention to what these people believe, and what they want to implement......the democrat party wouldn't be able to hold the office of sewer cleaning...........

These people are insane........they shouldn't be allowed out in public without nurses and minders....

Liberals despise Tucker Carlson

but I think he’s great

If "it" is a mermaid (7:00), please take it 100 miles off shore and throw it back in the ocean

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

The guy is great, look how he tells us what he believes...

I mean he is great for Democrats...

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

there are very few white supremacists in America

far, far fewer than people of color who hate whites

Until normal Americans stop letting themselves get brainwashed by watching TV into believing what the deep state wants there is no hope. FOX is very much a part of the problem

Such as?

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Your lack of comprehension is not my issue to educate

Wear your mask fool

If, G-d forbid, Biden wins, the American Taliban will deplatform Tucker, Rush and all host to the right of Mao

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So, there is no rational conversation eh? You won’t explain, or expand on your comment, so I’ll have to assume that you can’t do either...Have a nice day with your hate.

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So you will never understand

Wear your mask fool

Fool mask?

the-fool.jpg

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

LOL how can I explain rationality to a democratic numbnut. What you lack is the understanding that the flag has meaning, it flew over a young America as it flew over Gettysburg as it flies with me now.

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

So all you have is a few right wing cliche remarks with no idea how to explain what you might think they mean. Typical Trump supporter. Arrogant, but dumb as a rock.

So you will never understand and believe that the America my father fought for is not relegated to Trump voters, as every Mexican crawling in believes in the same flag.

Not that you can know from your brainwashed chair

Last edited:
Every time one side of the duopoly seems to have finally exceeded all belief, the other side outdoes it. People should be thoroughly convinced to throw out the entire elected body and replace it with whoever is new. Start over. We are going nowhere with the old guard, so even if all the new people take time learning how to run things, we won't be any worse off.

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....

but I think he’s great

Don't despise...

Carlson is correct

Such as?

Wear your mask fool

oh, ok....Clearly you have me confused....

Your confusion is not my problem

but I think he’s great

He didn't count MSNBC and CNN watchers. Most people like the live TV shows such as the apprentice, and I detest them.

Forum List

Back