Tucker Carlson lists the biden administration using the FBI to raid the homes of the parties political enemies....

A lousy person is also one that would leave them somewhere they have no business to be and in harm's way.

Trump left them in all of the stupid places they were in when he took office.
You spent four foul, stinking years believing the lies the Democrat Party fed you like mealy-mouthed mush. I bet you think it's okay to lie, lie, and lie some more to help the Democrat Party reach their ultimate goal: the communist nation of slaves to the oligarchs who secretly in the Capitol basement held meetings against the Republicans in order to arrange a way to insert their favorite candidates in House and Senate, and take out President Trump all at the same time. Congratulations, liars. Your fall will come, and it will be forever, because we're not putting up with your party's pissing around and lying, pretending a perceived or invented character flaw is against the law. The law of what? Communists? Yep.

You spent four foul, stinking years believing the lies the Democrat Party fed you like mealy-mouthed mush. I bet you think it's okay to lie, lie, and lie some more to help the Democrat Party reach their ultimate goal: the communist nation of slaves to the oligarchs who secretly in the Capitol basement held meetings against the Republicans in order to arrange a way to insert their favorite candidates in House and Senate, and take out President Trump all at the same time. Congratulations, liars. Your fall will come, and it will be forever, because we're not putting up with your party's pissing around and lying, pretending a perceived or invented character flaw is against the law. The law of what? Communists? Yep.

Rant rant rant. Mindlessly ranting.

Tonight, 6/29/22 Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, listed the various journalists, republican politicians and Trump officials that have had their homes raided by the FBI....

This has to stop...the FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.....

If the Republicans can win congress and if Ron Desantis can become President, it is time to disband the FBI, and remove its leaders......

I would have a link, maybe tomorrow after it makes it to youtube.....
This sadly isn't a parody post from 2aguy.

Tonight, 6/29/22 Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, listed the various journalists, republican politicians and Trump officials that have had their homes raided by the FBI....

If the Republicans can win congress and if Ron Desantis can become President, it is time to disband the FBI, and remove its leaders......

Tucker was correct again. They raided Trumps home today

It will not stop
It's only going to get worse

zksmmsmsmsmxmmxms.jpeg

Vote for anyone who isn't establishment..... local,state ,federal
It's your last hail Mary

Especially you normies ....lol you're the main course

We keep warning em

Well well well, seems we have a little problem

I think FBI leadership ( and MSM) is working for CIA.
( who's really running the country).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back