Tucker Carlson lists the biden administration using the FBI to raid the homes of the parties political enemies....

Tonight, 6/29/22 Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, listed the various journalists, republican politicians and Trump officials that have had their homes raided by the FBI....

This has to stop...the FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.....

If the Republicans can win congress and if Ron Desantis can become President, it is time to disband the FBI, and remove its leaders......

I would have a link, maybe tomorrow after it makes it to youtube.....
The FBI should be disbanded, there's no way to save it.

They keep throwing kindling on the heap

I'm not watching the show that his own network says shouldnt be taken seriously anyway.
A lousy person is also one that would leave them somewhere they have no business to be and in harm's way.

Trump left them in all of the stupid places they were in when he took office.
That's why I don't support Trump! I want someone who will ruthlessly purge the useless democrats at ALL the Intel Agencies. Probably have to close the FBI.

Michael Franzese for AG

That's why I don't support Trump! I want someone who will ruthlessly purge the useless democrats at ALL the Intel Agencies. Probably have to close the FBI.

Michael Franzese for AG

I'm fine with closing the FBI. The CIA and whatever else you want to close.

Nope, it was never presented as it never existed and Pelosi didn't have any power until the third year.
Healthcare is something at some point we are going to have to deal with. And when it is socialized completely the care will be metered out and there will be limits to all on how much care we receive.

Tonight, 6/29/22 Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, listed the various journalists, republican politicians and Trump officials that have had their homes raided by the FBI....

This has to stop...the FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.....

If the Republicans can win congress and if Ron Desantis can become President, it is time to disband the FBI, and remove its leaders......

I would have a link, maybe tomorrow after it makes it to youtube.....
Don't break the law.

Healthcare is something at some point we are going to have to deal with. And when it is socialized completely the care will be metered out and there will be limits to all on how much care we receive.

It's that way now.

Forum List

Back