Tucker Carlson lists the biden administration using the FBI to raid the homes of the parties political enemies....

Do you think Biden is a better president?...

No. Nor Obama nor Bush. All cut from the same cloth.

I feel the other three are somewhat better people.

Hillary would give Trump a run for his money on being a lousy person.

You have been here a while... long enough for me to respect your opinion and I do... But being a good or lousy person is one thing... good people break bad all the time... And lousy people become good... Trump went in the right direction... He wasn't a saint in the business world... but he was an honest hard working promise keeping pro American leader like I've never seen before....
Now I have friends calling me and talking about a recession again...
People who lost it all in 08 and rebuilt their portfolios are freaking out that they could lose it all again but now they are 20 years older...
When those people stop hiring and spending... and they will.... we will have a depression... and it looks like we will be in a 3rd world war at the same time.....

No…she and her husband sold out our country to the chinese for 8 years

Tonight, 6/29/22 Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, listed the various journalists, republican politicians and Trump officials that have had their homes raided by the FBI....

This has to stop...the FBI is now the gestapo of the democrat party.....

If the Republicans can win congress and if Ron Desantis can become President, it is time to disband the FBI, and remove its leaders......

I would have a link, maybe tomorrow after it makes it to youtube.....
The thread premise is a lie; Carlson is a liar.

A look at these political arrests…..the Tucker Carlson list is linked in the link…..

We have 3 ways we can deal with these political persecutions.,,,

1) The Republicans do nothing….and each time the democrats win office, the democrats ratchet up the arrests and persecutions of Republican politicians, and their staff and their supporters and the democrats increase the arrests of Republicans running for office, like they did for the leading Republican contender in the Michigan race.

2) The Republicans respond with their own political arrests of democrats……arresting and harassing democrat party politicians and their allies……

3) The Republicans, when they win office, begin to fire the leadership of the FBI, the other CIA and whatever groups followed the orders of the democrat party….then, they fire the agents Who led the raids against these citizens, and if they can’t be fired because of bizarre union rules, they get transferred to positions that permanently damage their careers…….then, we disband the FBI…as a starting point…..,the FBI has become the secret police of the democrat party

We had a system where our people did not have to fear political reprisals after elections…,,the democrats p, in their short sided, sick quest for power and control have ruined that…and it is only going to get worse….

The democrats decided they would rather rule in Hell than live in Heaven……..a hell that they are working to create.

You have been here a while... long enough for me to respect your opinion and I do... But being a good or lousy person is one thing... good people break bad all the time... And lousy people become good... Trump went in the right direction... He wasn't a saint in the business world... but he was an honest hard working promise keeping pro American leader like I've never seen before....
Now I have friends calling me and talking about a recession again...
People who lost it all in 08 and rebuilt their portfolios are freaking out that they could lose it all again but now they are 20 years older...
When those people stop hiring and spending... and they will.... we will have a depression... and it looks like we will be in a 3rd world war at the same time.....

Trump can't even spell "promise". Tell me, where is that great health care plan that he had ready to go that everyone was going to love and he promised to release after he won?

Where are his tax returns he promised to release? (I care less about them but he did promise).

Trump can't even spell "promise". Tell me, where is that great health care plan that he had ready to go that everyone was going to love and he promised to release after he won?

Where are his tax returns he promised to release? (I care less about them but he did promise).
Pelosi happened to it... she crushed it when she won back the house... probably you voted for a dem congressman so you should know....

Nope, it was never presented as it never existed and Pelosi didn't have any power until the third year.
Covid happened and Russia Russia Russia may have gotten in the way... but Kudlow says often that they were working on a good plan...
Nothing happens over night... I'm sure when Joe stole the election and fired everyone that plan died...
Trump picked good people and paved the way for them to do really good things for the USA.... its such a shame that people like you still refuse to acknowledge that fact.... even in the face of such a failure we have in the white house today....
I just shake my head and chalk it up to stubbornness which is a close friend of stupid....

Gas is $7 per gal in the west food is at an all time high.... and you want to talk about a plan that never got finished?..... wow.....
You deserve Biden....

Covid happened and Russia Russia Russia may have gotten in the way... but Kudlow says often that they were working on a good plan...
Nothing happens over night... I'm sure when Joe stole the election and fired everyone that plan died...
Trump picked good people and paved the way for them to do really good things for the USA.... its such a shame that people like you still refuse to acknowledge that fact.... even in the face of such a failure we have in the white house today....
I just shake my head and chalk it up to stubbornness which is a close friend of stupid....

Gas is $7 per gal in the west food is at an all time high.... and you want to talk about a plan that never got finished?..... wow.....
You deserve Biden....

No, Trump said he had it ready to go. You waste your time.writing out long defenses for Trump's lies.

No, Trump said he had it ready to go. You waste your time.writing out long defenses for Trump's lies.
I never heard him say that and you didn't say that before either... are you lying Pknopp?....
Look.... who cares?... we all know he would have fixed healthcare given the chance....
I have had 6 different doctors in the last 10 years... Doctors are changing plans like people change their underwear.... How can anyone get good health care when every time they turn around they are being dropped by their doctors???
Did Obama lie???? oh why yes he did... lets talk about that lie....

I never heard him say that and you didn't say that before either... are you lying Pknopp?....
Look.... who cares?... we all know he would have fixed healthcare given the chance....
I have had 6 different doctors in the last 10 years... Doctors are changing plans like people change their underwear.... How can anyone get good health care when every time they turn around they are being dropped by their doctors???
Did Obama lie???? oh why yes he did... lets talk about that lie....

Right,, who cares. It matters none to you what was Actually said.

A lousy person is someone in authority who would take American troops out of a country and leave thousands of Americans in harm's way with no troops to help get them out. That's what a lousy creep is, and Trump would never have left Americans in harms way in the thousands of people range, not to mention our allies who were deceived into dying in a country hostile to ours. Joe Biden left NINE THOUSAND Americans in harm's way in Afghanistan on Aug. 31, 2021. Everybody but Joe Biden was horrified about that. The Military were forced into doing Biden's political slap at Donald Trump by getting troops out of Afghanistan, leaving behind the 9,000 other Americans.

Biden was foaming at the mouth to piss on Donald Trump. Joe Biden makes me sick to think of how asinine he is which is 1000% of the time.

A lousy person is someone in authority who would take American troops out of a country and leave thousands of Americans in harm's way with no troops to help get them out.

A lousy person is also one that would leave them somewhere they have no business to be and in harm's way.

That's what a lousy creep is, and Trump would never have left Americans in harms way in the thousands of people range, not to mention our allies who were deceived into dying in a country hostile to ours. Joe Biden left NINE THOUSAND Americans in harm's way in Afghanistan on Aug. 31, 2021. Everybody but Joe Biden was horrified about that. The Military were forced into doing Biden's political slap at Donald Trump by getting troops out of Afghanistan, leaving behind the 9,000 other Americans.

Biden was foaming at the mouth to piss on Donald Trump. Joe Biden makes me sick to think of how asinine he is which is 1000% of the time.

Trump left them in all of the stupid places they were in when he took office.

Forum List

Back