tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Mr. Carlson is a professional journalist and he has the ability to discern that the testimony of the police officer was bullshit so of course he scoffed.
"Mr Carlson is a professional journalist"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Were you there at the Capitol building that day?
Same place s/he always has been:

1627575272911.png

Mr. Carlson is a professional journalist and he has the ability to discern that the testimony of the police officer was bullshit so of course he scoffed.
Tucker says that no reasonable person would believe him

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Your reading comprehension matches your education level. When do you start preschool?
Huh? I want you rightards to be pissed off as hell at Pelosi. That let's me know she's doing a great job. When you morons start agreeing with what she's doing, then I'm worried she's doing what you think is good -- which is bad for the country.

Savvy?

Huh? I want you rightards to be pissed off as hell at Pelosi. That let's me know she's doing a great job. When you morons start agreeing with what she's doing, then I'm worried she's doing what you think is good -- which is bad for the country.

Savvy?
You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back