Tucker Carlson is considered ‘un-American' for interviewing Putin!Meanwhile, CBS News sits down with Hamas terrorists.

So what to make of this? Why isn't CBS being villified for interviewing Hamas like Tucker was villified for interviewing Putin?

Wow.... you really can't see the difference. That is amazing but it does explain a lot. I will try and make it simple.

She called the Hamas terrorist a liar AND also blamed him for Israel's response all in that short clip you posted. Tucker let Putin spew lies and propaganda unchallenged while kissing his ass.

Hope that helps.

So what to make of this? Why isn't CBS being villified for interviewing Hamas like Tucker was villified for interviewing Putin?

Carlson is the most popular and respected journalist among the American people.

It’s only a tiny portion of Americans who don’t like Carlson And that includes the Hollywood elite and media propagandists. They just happen to sit in powerful positions.

Tucker commands hundreds of millions of views on X …. How sweet of a feeling that is knowing what the anti-American, anti-free speech far left wingers were saying when Tucker was fired from Fox.

“ we will never hear from Tucker again”

“He’s finished”

Wow.... you really can't see the difference. That is amazing but it does explain a lot. I will try and make it simple.

She called the Hamas terrorist a liar AND also blamed him for Israel's response all in that short clip you posted. Tucker let Putin spew lies and propaganda unchallenged while kissing his ass.

Hope that helps.
You should understand that some of the media is propaganda for Israel. So you’re losing in this conversation in a number of ways. First of all Carlson challenged Putin on a number of issues, including the arrest of an American marine.

There are tons of examples of American journalists interviewing authoritarian leaders. Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein and at one point in the interview, they were both sort of laughing and having a easygoing conversation…

The United States is already allied with theocratic states in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia and Israel. We’re already allied with authoritarian countries in Africa. So what is your problem with Tucker Carlson?

Try and understand that the whole world is not a far left wing outlet for politics. There’s tons of differences among religions and politics in our world.

Russia is not uniquely evil for invading Ukraine. They’re doing what Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Japan, China, the United States, the Ottoman Empire, the Indian tribes, South American and Asian countries have done history. Go to war.

You should understand that some of the media is propaganda for Israel. So you’re losing in this conversation in a number of ways. First of all Carlson challenged Putin on a number of issues, including the arrest of an American marine.

There are tons of examples of American journalists interviewing authoritarian leaders. Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein and at one point in the interview, they were both sort of laughing and having a easygoing conversation…

The United States is already allied with theocratic states in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia and Israel. We’re already allied with authoritarian countries in Africa. So what is your problem with Tucker Carlson?

Try and understand that the whole world is not a far left wing outlet for politics. There’s tons of differences among religions and politics in our world.

Russia is not uniquely evil for invading Ukraine. They’re doing what Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Japan, China, the United States, the Ottoman Empire, the Indian tribes, South American and Asian countries have done history. Go to war.
I hope Carlson sticks around because he makes for good comic relief. I don't blame him for doing the interview but deserves criticism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/02/11/tucker-carlson-vladimir-putin-interview/

As I already pointed out the OP made a bad comparison. That was my point.

Tucker Carlson is considered ‘un-American' for interviewing Putin!​

Yep! Time was when you would have a dozen crack journalists right on the front lines with bullets flying right overhead getting you the real scoop! Now our "democracy first" friends on the left tell us: "You've heard the story from Joe Biden on HuffPost, and that is the only news, only side, only information you need! Now sit down and shut up!"

Tucker let Putin spew lies and propaganda unchallenged
You mean like every leftwing MSM journalist I've seen in the past 100 years do while interviewing a democrat???!
"Mr. Biden--- what flavor ice creams do you like while saving Planet Earth?!"
At least we finally got to hear the other side's POV now on a war no one but Joe Biden wants costing us 200 billion dollars, because no one else in the media had the balls to do it.

while kissing his ass.
Kiss this.

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png

Last edited:

Hope that helps.

Nope. Word trickery does not work here.

Since Dems weep and cry, that Tucker is unAmerican for interfacing Putin... then horrid hypocrisy and dubious doublestandard, allow you Dems to praise CBS for interfacing Hamas terrorists.

You are not crazy, so that means you know dam well that she can call Hamas terrorists and liars WITHOUT giving Hamas the CBS platform to claim that they are not terrorists and liars. In other words, just look at it from the perspective of how CBS CNN msnbc etc all refuse to show Trump doing anything that does not feature him being prosecuted and persecuted. NOPE. They simply will not show him. By which, they could clearly show him as they interface him to call him an insurrectionist and a liar.

In case you lied that you don't see the difference? I hope my post helped you see.

Hope that helps.

Watched the clip and she doesn't directly call out his lies nor blame him for Israel's response when interviewing him. She does interview a hostage negotiator who blames Israel.

Hope that helps.
Context is wasted on MAGA. They have absolute myopia, absolute tunnel vision. Binary. Either/or. Good vs. Evil.

Hope that helps.
Journalism is when all sides are being heard.

Watched the clip and she doesn't directly call out his lies nor blame him for Israel's response when interviewing him. She does interview a hostage negotiator who blames Israel.
I suppose there are limits to what you will ask or say when you were in the lair full of terrorists that are playing guns at you.

She's braver than I am.

What she did right was add context before she made the video public.

Hope that helps.

That might make sense if you idiots weren't condemning him far before the interview was released. :dunno:

How far do you think he would have gotten being combative? Maybe Joe should go sit with him and call him a murderer like he did on national tv, that would be a hoot! Way to build trust and any kind of a decent dialogue, democrats would rather throw their miniscule weight around and cause WWIII, that's what they're all apparently wanting to see happen. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back