Tucker Carlson Invites Any Nurse Who Blew Up Joe Biden’s Nostrils to Come on His Show (Video)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Tucker Carlson Invites Any Nurse Who Blew Up Joe Biden’s Nostrils to Come on His Show (Video)

24 Jul 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
77-year-old Joe Biden on Thursday participated in a livestream event with SEIU member and nursing home worker, Shanrika.
The livestream was a total disaster.
Biden uttered gibberish, got confused and forgot what he was saying so he had to be prompted by staffers.
Then he said this:
Joe Biden: “I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving,” said Biden.​

Comment:
Hmm..., I wonder if 'Corn Pop' was sent to his home to fetch his pillows.
Joey seems to be hallucinating more often as time goes by....
Hmm...., Four years and it seems they (CIA, FIB, DOJ, NSA,ETC +17) are so incompetent they can't even indict a ham sandwich. However, the same dimwits using those same (hahahaha) "Intelligence Agencies" can attempt to Impeach a duly elected POTUS.
By his remarks about the mental exam, President Trump was referencing testing for dementia, and I have no doubt he passed. Joe, however, would not pass. I'm willing to bet he has been tested several times with his wife present. His doctors know exactly where his stands, and everyone is silent. Amazing.
I onder if Joey will choose Obama as V.P. thus giving him a possible third term. Obviously Biden is incapable of running this country.....

Biden is just a sad sad state of affair. He is not gaffe prone. He is demented. His brain is mush. I never thought dems could be as evil as to let this man run for office and not have a functioning brain. Nor his family allowing it.

24 Jul 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
77-year-old Joe Biden on Thursday participated in a livestream event with SEIU member and nursing home worker, Shanrika.
The livestream was a total disaster.
Biden uttered gibberish, got confused and forgot what he was saying so he had to be prompted by staffers.
Then he said this:
Joe Biden: “I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving,” said Biden.​

Comment:
Hmm..., I wonder if 'Corn Pop' was sent to his home to fetch his pillows.
Joey seems to be hallucinating more often as time goes by....
Hmm...., Four years and it seems they (CIA, FIB, DOJ, NSA,ETC +17) are so incompetent they can't even indict a ham sandwich. However, the same dimwits using those same (hahahaha) "Intelligence Agencies" can attempt to Impeach a duly elected POTUS.
By his remarks about the mental exam, President Trump was referencing testing for dementia, and I have no doubt he passed. Joe, however, would not pass. I'm willing to bet he has been tested several times with his wife present. His doctors know exactly where his stands, and everyone is silent. Amazing.
I onder if Joey will choose Obama as V.P. thus giving him a possible third term. Obviously Biden is incapable of running this country.....

I want to see him tell that story to Putin or Kim Jung Il.. LOVE to see their faces when he does.. They'll ask him to tell them about Corn Pop and being arrested in South Africa also...

What a freak show these parties have become.. God save us.. And I'm not even a praying guy...

Forum List

Back