Tucker Carlson: insight on why some good R candidates are not ahead in the polls (yet)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

this was interesting. I dont live in PA and have not heard a lengthy speech from Dr. Oz who, as Tucker says, is losing to a stroke victim who cannot seem to put words together well (my paraphrase)..

this was interesting. I dont live in PA and have not heard a lengthy speech from Dr. Oz who, as Tucker says, is losing to a stroke victim who cannot seem to put words together well (my paraphrase)..

The media is pushing Fetterman and ignoring Oz's message.

Seen this coming. Fetterman is a trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar person. A real fraud.

Seen this coming. Fetterman is a trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar person. A real fraud.
He probably couldn't even successfully buy ingredients for a simple crudité at a grocery store. What a fraud! :laugh:

as per usual, lots of flying accusations

zero proof or evidence

typical liberals. That's why America is going to vote them out

The fact is that Fetterman has shown himself to be someone who cannot be bought.
ha ha... you are naive

he is a prime candidate for such..

Number One reason I say tht: He's a demonrat... and they are not called that for nothing

Forum List

Back