Tucker Carlson has the highest rated news program in cable history

Please provide examples of my "laundry list of lies and impossible idiocy". With quotes, please.
We have a recent example

ABC news reports that rioters in St Lewis were assaulted as they were walking down the street by a man and women with guns

that was a lie

the rioters invaded the couples private property and were told to leave at the point of a gun
So when he said "your", he was talking about those to the Left of him, and not me personally?

I can never tell.

Is it wrong if I am not gullible enough to watch any news or pundits like Tucker at all? Am I really missing nothing?

And I am one of his viewers.. it’s must watch tv! I really enjoy his take on what’s going on. He killed Braun last nite
It must be great watching FOX News all day every day.
Seriously. Watch Hannity or Tucker? Day after day? I'd rather be on death row. Same goes for Maddow, Amonpour, and Cooper. Just shoot me. Remember when the idea behind Cable TV was more selection and no ads for a monthly fee? Wtf.

And I am one of his viewers.. it’s must watch tv! I really enjoy his take on what’s going on. He killed Braun last nite
Seriously. Watch Hannity or Tucker? Day after day? I'd rather be on death row. Same goes for Maddow, Amonpour, and Cooper. Just shoot me. Remember when the idea behind Cable TV was more selection and no ads for a monthly fee? Wtf.
I cut the cable six years ago and don't regret it. The redundancy was not worth the cost..

I cut the cable six years ago and don't regret it. The redundancy was not worth the cost..
Fox News is my only source for information they bring in experts from both sides they report the News Accurately

People who watch NO NEWS score higher than people who watch FOX News. Either it makes you dumber or dumber people watch it. I think it’s both.

19F31EDD-18A6-4DDD-B587-8F874A2193D5.jpeg
DA9D3783-E831-44EE-A157-B24EAE85B117.jpeg

I mostly listen to a variety of free podcasts to stay informed. Even NPR (national) is worse than watching paint dry. Daily Show? Turns out even Jon Stewart is a union buster.

He is the best. He calls out the passive and pussified GOP that do nothing while Dems destroy this country.

When he makes representations about the actions, positions and opinions of the Left, do you feel they're presented accurately?
I do

and I know that the lib media is actually going to lie and present false facts

one example of which I have already given you

Heck! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Just wait to see his ratings shoot up as soon as the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is inaugurated shortly.

That is, if the "anti-cop movement" 's kneeling & groveling supporters will still allow a little measure of freedom of speech.

I recently read that a newspaper in Nazi Germany was allowed a tiny bit of freedom to indirectly criticize a few things in order to fool the world that, why yes, of course Germany values freedom of speech.

So when the woke VP and woke Cabinet and woke House and woke Senate take over shortly, maybe -- maybe! -- it will allow FOX to continue -- without certain taboo topics, of course.

Forum List

Back