Anyone else using Parler or know of some good folks to follow?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I have an account and since FB hates my freedom of speech I will just start using Parler as my go to social media. I am following some folks and news groups but want more of course.

I've been hearing more and more about Parler, but haven't used it. Twitter has become a cesspool of ignorance all the way around.

They tout it but..I can't even pick a screen name or add an avatar on it.
It may be my archaic browser, but I'm scared to mess with this OS much.
Dan Bongino is there.

It's a pain in the posterior to install on a desktop so no, I'm not going to bother, and I don't do any kind of social media on my phone.

Dan Bongino is there.
You need to install an "app player" to use it on a PC.

Dan Bongino is there.
You need to install an "app player" to use it on a PC.

Yeah...that's not going to work for me. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I've been hearing more and more about Parler, but haven't used it. Twitter has become a cesspool of ignorance all the way around.
Indeed, I am not banned on Twitter yet because I hardly use it, mostly for news and to like stuff others share but I actually like Parler more, it seems more like a mixture of FB and Twitter together.
Dan Bongino is there.
Odd. I didn't have a problem really, It was my email address then I changed it to a fake name lol...I never use my real name on social media

I have an account and since FB hates my freedom of speech I will just start using Parler as my go to social media. I am following some folks and news groups but want more of course.
I use it. Still not sure how to get around though, it's more confusing than fb.

Indeed, I am not banned on Twitter yet because I hardly use it, mostly for news and to like stuff others share but I actually like Parler more, it seems more like a mixture of FB and Twitter together.
Dan Bongino is there.
Odd. I didn't have a problem really, It was my email address then I changed it to a fake name lol...I never use my real name on social media
What browser?

I've been on and off today and there's a some stuff doesn't make any sense. Some posts have upvote and down vote buttons and some just have an upvote button. When I delete a post I cant comment until I close my browser and then restart it, and there is no way to edit posts.

I've been on and off today and there's a some stuff doesn't make any sense. Some posts have upvote and down vote buttons and some just have an upvote button. When I delete a post I cant comment until I close my browser and then restart it, and there is no way to edit posts.
Sounds clunky.

Sounds clunky.
Maybe they haven't finished it yet but if they don't fix i'll forget about. Similar things happened at gab and it just got worse.

Sounds clunky.
Maybe they haven't finished it yet but if they don't fix i'll forget about. Similar things happened at gab and it just got worse.
Yeah, gab was kinda crappy. I let it go.

Dan Bongino is there.
What browser?
Mozilla Firefox. I use google chrome on my phone but I just downloaded their app as well.

Forum List

Back