Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

He said "it was the democrat's new hoax". Stop lying.
I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

Whoa...I wouldn't go that far. I've heard wild estimates. Just yesterday, one popular podcast from Slate said definitively that the NFL season wasn't going to start in August. No way anyone can make those predictions.

The rub is that the President has downplayed the seriousness of the virus at every turn and as a result, people should have been better prepared to deal with it.

So what do you have to say of the scientist walking back the seriousness of the virus in death predictions? First it was the death rate was 3-4% with millions dying in the US then it was 200,000-100,000 and within days they have walked back those numbers.
If you want to say the President downplayed the seriousness you also need to acknowledge the scientist overhyped the seriousness resulting massive numbers of people losing their jobs and business shutting down, and also in people dying from not seeking medical treatment for non-COVID issues.

Tuckers simple question of why groceries are safe for people to work at and gather but other business are not deserves and answer, it sad that our MSM has had months to ask the simple question but has failed to do so.

I have some experience with it. The truth is that there are no experts when it comes to this sort of event.

So you put as many resources into the field as you can; something theblob was hesitant to do. For example, two weeks after he was promising a miracle disappearance, he spun up the Navy Hospital ships. The estimates were made when the lying whoremonger had his CDC saying shelter in place while the lying whiremonger’s FAA was forcing people to stand shoulder to shoulder for hours. When the scientists see that sort of ridiculousness, I can’t blame them for predicting a high rate of infections and morbidity.

You don’t know what this dope is going to authorize, do, say, tweet, etc.... so when you make your estimate: you are basing it on the resources present.

In the mean time, 40+ states have issued SIP/stay at home orders, states are no longer waiting for dumbass Donald and KooKoo Kushner and are buying their own stuff. The citizens have responded with masking now that the CDC has reversed its position on that—another Blob fuckup. Im sure some people in the bowels of DHS, FEMA, CDC are just ignoring the sorry piece of shit that is Trump and are sending supplies to affected persons against his edict that they have to be appreciative.

All in all, Trump’s circus is still hurting the recovery but it is no longer actively preventing it.

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).

Oh, that was rich.

Is that the new party line.....out to help elect Joe Alzheimer's ?

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Ya think Tucker ....yep yep yep

Millions of yas got it or had it.......get back to woik ya bums...
Small business of every size has to open thier doors

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

No. That will end the attempted communist revolution. We must continue to shit on the economy.
~commies

i'm saying blind partisan attacks are bullshit because you see what you want to see.

Iceberg I want you to meet someone

if this were obama he'd say nice things then turn around and destroy them and load up spyware on their computer.

Iceberg.

it seems you care less about blind partisan attacks and more about blind partisan attacks on Trump.
and like a typical liberal, you left off this was a response to someone throwing obama at me while attacking trump.

now - if you're not familiar with what obama did to the media, maybe you should go do some research. sharyl attkisson has the DoJ in court for their spying activities on her. she's far from the only one he did this to. i base this critique in fact, not HALF BLACK MAN BAD crap.

refuse the statement if you can. or just shut the fuck up.
As I’ve explained extensively to you, Attkisson is a nutter. Her lawsuits are baseless and have been thrown out several times. Her story is inconsistent and amateurish. Her evidence is nonexistent.

I say this based on reading the FBI and IG review of her allegations and her home computer as well as her court filings.

When I’ve refuted this before, you’ve ignored it Or attacked me personally. I expect the same.
that is your answer to everything you don't like. they're crazy or stupid.

but remove her from the equation then and look at so much of the rest of the press saying the very same thing. they all nutters too? everyone who doesn't think like you is just a "nutter".

that's what makes you so ignorant and hard to talk to. it's your default answer when you got no answer.

I have many friends who have lost family members in the last 3 weeks.
All of them have been over 60 with life threatening issues.
None of them were what would be considered healthy.
All of them have died because the virus stopped their medication from working.

I'm more interested in seeing how things go in countries and where they did not go nearly as far as we did here. The models on their curves seem to be showing peaks in the next couple of weeks and then falling off also and some of them have done literally nothing aside from recommending social distancing. Didn't close schools. Didn't close businesses, No stay at home orders etc., none of that, just kept right on truckin'.

I do think Carlson, and others that are saying much the same thing, has a point as well. People are still out all over the place. The last time I was out the grocery stores were packed. That's not scientific, obviously, although Birx was saying last week that on a national level, according to how the models were developing, people were not observing social distancing guidelines, much less these stay at home orders, and models have shown here in Illinois that people are not either to a large degree. Meanwhile, what has happened is that the projected time to peak has been reduced both nationally and here in Illinois and there has not been this cataclysmic tsunami of hospitalizations and deaths that were predicted to completely overwhelm the hospital system.

I'm sure social distancing has helped 'flatten the curve' so speak. Fine, we wanted to get a handle on this thing so as not to overwhelm the medical system, that's how it was sold, and I think most people were down with that. To what degree it impacted this is the question, especially given how transmittable this is. Given how this has transpired in some countries without measures and right here where measures are being fairly loosely adhered to, it may well be that far, far, far more people have had it here than people realized, or realize, in which case we very well could be pissing in the wind.

We need to start conducting randomized antibody tests of large segments of the population ASAP to get better handle on actual rate of infections. I did see something come out of Japan a couple of days ago that indicates that they have a test coming out now, so hopefully we can get rolling on that and get on with our lives.

i'm saying blind partisan attacks are bullshit because you see what you want to see.

Iceberg I want you to meet someone

if this were obama he'd say nice things then turn around and destroy them and load up spyware on their computer.

Iceberg.

it seems you care less about blind partisan attacks and more about blind partisan attacks on Trump.
and like a typical liberal, you left off this was a response to someone throwing obama at me while attacking trump.

now - if you're not familiar with what obama did to the media, maybe you should go do some research. sharyl attkisson has the DoJ in court for their spying activities on her. she's far from the only one he did this to. i base this critique in fact, not HALF BLACK MAN BAD crap.

refuse the statement if you can. or just shut the fuck up.
As I’ve explained extensively to you, Attkisson is a nutter. Her lawsuits are baseless and have been thrown out several times. Her story is inconsistent and amateurish. Her evidence is nonexistent.

I say this based on reading the FBI and IG review of her allegations and her home computer as well as her court filings.

When I’ve refuted this before, you’ve ignored it Or attacked me personally. I expect the same.
that is your answer to everything you don't like. they're crazy or stupid.

but remove her from the equation then and look at so much of the rest of the press saying the very same thing. they all nutters too? everyone who doesn't think like you is just a "nutter".

that's what makes you so ignorant and hard to talk to. it's your default answer when you got no answer.
I know her claims are nuts because I’ve gone over them with a fine tooth comb. It’s my answer for Attkisson because I know it’s the case. Despite me pointing this out, and despite showing you all the problems with her story and the lack of evidence, it makes no difference to you. You’ve made up your mind. Obama bad. Must criticize. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Just attack Obama blindly. The very same thing you rail against people for doing to Trump (which often times you do so justifiably).

If you want me to do the same for someone else, give me a name. Don’t make a vague allusion to someone else and ask me to respond to it. I don’t know who you’re talking about.

Fuck that wop shit sack. Make him live on government stimulus checks, oh wait, he already does. Even with the bribe money, if they try and keep America on the couch for another two or three months there will be riots.
Mindless bigots like you can't even try to make sense.

Go play samurai fag boy.
Got any other slurs you want to try out, bigot? Does it make you all tingly?

Fuck that wop shit sack. Make him live on government stimulus checks, oh wait, he already does. Even with the bribe money, if they try and keep America on the couch for another two or three months there will be riots.

Go play samurai fag boy.

will you cry more?

Go play samurai fag boy.

will you cry more?
Who's crying, bigot?

For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

He said "it was the democrat's new hoax". Stop lying.
I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

Language like "how many dead Americans are needed" makes me stop reading on the spot.

Now this is important. Practice whole health nutrition, diet, exercise for common conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol? Drop Big Pharma meds? My 75 year old dad got himself off statin drugs by starting going to the gym four days a week and learning what it was to eat healthy, bean soups, fresh veggies, very little fried foods, starches. Doctor was amazed and said you don't need these any more. Cut him back to half prescription for three months, them took him off them altogether. This would be revolution against big pharma.

Last edited:

Now this is important. Practice whole health nutrition, diet, exercise for common conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol? Drop meds? My 75 year old dad got himself off statin drugs by starting going to the gym four days a week and learning what it was to eat healthy, bean soups, little fried foods, starches. Doctor was amazed said you don't need these any more cut him back to half prescription for three months them took him off them altogether. This would be revolution against big pharma.
My wife and I are on the Plant Diet.
We each dropped about 12 pounds in 2 weeks and we rarely feel hungry.
We eat all day.
My wife is off her 4 medications and I have am off 2 medications.

Forum List

Back