Tucker called it in June...Trump lost voters as he became a bit too GOP-ish

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.
In the end he became a little too pussified just like the rest of the GOP.

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.
Matters not. The fact remains that he got more votes than last time.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Fuck off

Why...like Tucker, am I not saying exactly what you want hear the exact way you want to hear it?
Isn’t that what Libs do..tell people to fuck off for not seeing things their way?

is that not what you do?......

In an attempt to sell himself to brown people he backed off on the tone that got him elected in 2016. He was too slow to act against BurnLootMurder and Antifa, he allowed the mob to rule for too long.

Trump picked up at least 10 MILLIOIN votes over 2016. Tucker should STFU, maybe marry Maddow

No, Trump did not lose voters. More people voted for Trump this election than last. It’s a combination of cheating by the Democrats and getting out the idiots to vote for dems. Last election, many dems didn’t vote at all for two reasons: they assumed that Hillary had it won and they didn’t like her.

Trump gained ground with dark folks and lost ground with white men and women across the spectrum.

Come on fellas...he, like Biden only garnered more votes because of mail in ballots. We hate mail in ballots...remember?
The fact remains, he lost whitey (the 70%) and gained darkie because he became slightly pussified on the darkie driven issues related to immigration and the BurnLootMurder savages.

Fuck off

Why...like Tucker, am I not saying exactly what you want hear the exact way you want to hear it?
Isn’t that what Libs do..tell people to fuck off for not seeing things their way?

is that not what you do?......

I tell people who hate our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty and our constitution to fuck off.
I tell people who hate American traditions, culture and our value systems to fuck off.
I tell people who want to change America to fuck off.

Don’t you?

No. He lost the election because of the blown response to COVID-19. For three months he did nothing except golf, tweet, and hold his pep rallies. Then on March 11th, he gives a disasterous address to the nation and after a stock market collapse the next day, he's on the sidelines..temporarily. There were a lot of missteps over the first three years but because things were good economically and quiet internationally, none of them were fatal...until the pandemic. Fast forward to November and almost 250K dead, rising infection rates, 7% unemployment. That's what the legacy of his presidency will be remembered primarily for. He fucked up the response to the virus. And the voters showed him the door.

Negative....nobody even half sane holds the plandemic / Chinese Virus against Trump...NOBODY.
Leftist Tards have no credibility on the matter as they haven’t said a damn thing about the performance of serial killers Cuomo, Newsom and the rest of the governors in Dem run shitholes.

Trump downplayed virus in public while he knew it was bad:

Trump privately tells journalist Bob Woodward that the novel coronavirus is “deadly stuff,” but continues to tell the public that it is “under control,” even suggesting that it could go away in the spring.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

and unless the registra of voters kept their lists updated that list could be pretty useless...
Good point. those same lists are used to control who can vote in person. People who move, but who don't tell the board of election they moved, can and have voted twice.

Of course Tucker is wrong, very wrong in fact. I don't watch him anymore, my Spidey Senses tingle a little too often when watching him. Once I get that impression it's hard to roll back. I may return to watch his show once in awhile, but not anytime soon. My interest in politics has to change, as he did.

Trump had 73M votes, he had 30k+ at his rallies for weeks. Nothing in the history of politics, certainly nothing in GOP politics when they have zero MSM support. He had protesters and people in the 10's of thousand march for him after he apparently lost. Does he think the "tough on crime", far right approach of people like peculiar Ann Coulter would have increased his voters much if he just preached to the choir? He lost due to the mail-out votes and some interesting Election Night activities.

Tucker likes Big Police. He suggests he doesn't, but his antics and arguments suggest otherwise. A pity, because there is a vast difference between supporting good honest policing, and the type of policing that unfettered support brings. As we have in Canada. A nation being wrecked domestically by police and via global sources who understand how self serving and creepy our police are.

I've learned to cut through the compromised, converted and otherwise. I stand by my gut instinct when I stated that of all the tv characters, Hannity was the most patriotic. He doesn't just repeat platitudes, he genuinely believes in American Values, traditions and the Rule of Law. Principles that made America so dominant for so long.

Hannity doesn't like Big Power, he prefers the constitution for all men. Any means necessary isn't valid to him if it doesn't defend the individual and basic principles. As time goes on, it's clear that more and more he is alone.

I do hope that if Dems win the Georgia Senate that the first people to get impacted are those making more than $400k. Maybe then Tucker will have some skin in the game for his positions...

We couldn’t be further apart on this.... Tucker still is what Trump was leading into the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump took advice from too many establishment pussies as he backed the tone and action down to appease the PC police / the Left.

Further, Tucker is dead on with his opinion with regard to this nations need for a hardcore police state...UNFORTUNATELY.
We are no longer a nation comprised of high quality human beings....with 20-50 million illegal aliens, millions of anchor babies on stolen citizenships, angry mobs of woke white guilt whackos and an empowered population of black savages now is the time to crank up the police state.

So, you're just confirming here that you and the rest of Trump Nation want to see a dictatorship in this country? And thanks for confirming for the class that support for Trump falls largely under the heading of Make America White Again. :)

Police state does not equal dictatorship.
Mayor Giuliani showed you that in NYC in the late 90’s
While nobody sane could dispute it and as all the racist data proves it...a white America is a FAR better America BUT I realize that pipe dream is long gone. I prefer Make America Behave Like Whites Again.
Does hearing this make you want to piss yourself?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Again, you're just being up front and genuine about it. I got no problem with that. We knew who you were.
Which makes the fact that people of color swung the election to Biden all the more satisfying. :)

“We knew who you were.”
I just like to pay attention to statistical data, I make decisions and forecast based on available data...don’t you?

What statistical data would that be? Not familiar with any stats that show white grievance rates. :auiqs.jpg:
And yes, a police state is a component of a dictatorship.

I’ll play along....Ask yourself the following scary question, set aside your ignorance based FEELZ and use statistical data to arrive at your answer...
Will a darker skinned America be a better, safer, more productive America?
Don’t be scared, GO!

Sorry. Not playing the MAWA game. You wanna broad brush, go ahead.
I think it was pretty much repudiated on November 3rd.

Sorry bud...I can’t connect the dots...your attempt to trivialize the issue is awfully confusing. Can you walk us through it without all the blurry feel good stuff?

If statistics show that 10% of mail in ballots were fraudulent, how do they pick which 10% to throw out?

Just pile them all up, and have somebody pick the one's to throw out?

You should know that percentages are meaningless. I stated that more people voted for Trump than in 2016. That is a fact. The percentage of people of each color is irrelevant.
Actually Trump gained votes from blacks and hispanics. Going from 8% to 12% of the black vote as an example.

THe problem is this was a "get out the vote" election. So for every 100 black people they got to the polls, Trump got 12 of them, and Biden 88. The more that voted, the worse it was for Trump.

Of course Tucker is wrong, very wrong in fact. I don't watch him anymore, my Spidey Senses tingle a little too often when watching him. Once I get that impression it's hard to roll back. I may return to watch his show once in awhile, but not anytime soon. My interest in politics has to change, as he did.

Trump had 73M votes, he had 30k+ at his rallies for weeks. Nothing in the history of politics, certainly nothing in GOP politics when they have zero MSM support. He had protesters and people in the 10's of thousand march for him after he apparently lost. Does he think the "tough on crime", far right approach of people like peculiar Ann Coulter would have increased his voters much if he just preached to the choir? He lost due to the mail-out votes and some interesting Election Night activities.

Tucker likes Big Police. He suggests he doesn't, but his antics and arguments suggest otherwise. A pity, because there is a vast difference between supporting good honest policing, and the type of policing that unfettered support brings. As we have in Canada. A nation being wrecked domestically by police and via global sources who understand how self serving and creepy our police are.

I've learned to cut through the compromised, converted and otherwise. I stand by my gut instinct when I stated that of all the tv characters, Hannity was the most patriotic. He doesn't just repeat platitudes, he genuinely believes in American Values, traditions and the Rule of Law. Principles that made America so dominant for so long.

Hannity doesn't like Big Power, he prefers the constitution for all men. Any means necessary isn't valid to him if it doesn't defend the individual and basic principles. As time goes on, it's clear that more and more he is alone.

I do hope that if Dems win the Georgia Senate that the first people to get impacted are those making more than $400k. Maybe then Tucker will have some skin in the game for his positions...

We couldn’t be further apart on this.... Tucker still is what Trump was leading into the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump took advice from too many establishment pussies as he backed the tone and action down to appease the PC police / the Left.

Further, Tucker is dead on with his opinion with regard to this nations need for a hardcore police state...UNFORTUNATELY.
We are no longer a nation comprised of high quality human beings....with 20-50 million illegal aliens, millions of anchor babies on stolen citizenships, angry mobs of woke white guilt whackos and an empowered population of black savages now is the time to crank up the police state.

So, you're just confirming here that you and the rest of Trump Nation want to see a dictatorship in this country? And thanks for confirming for the class that support for Trump falls largely under the heading of Make America White Again. :)

Police state does not equal dictatorship.
Mayor Giuliani showed you that in NYC in the late 90’s
While nobody sane could dispute it and as all the racist data proves it...a white America is a FAR better America BUT I realize that pipe dream is long gone. I prefer Make America Behave Like Whites Again.
Does hearing this make you want to piss yourself?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Again, you're just being up front and genuine about it. I got no problem with that. We knew who you were.
Which makes the fact that people of color swung the election to Biden all the more satisfying. :)

“We knew who you were.”
I just like to pay attention to statistical data, I make decisions and forecast based on available data...don’t you?

What statistical data would that be? Not familiar with any stats that show white grievance rates. :auiqs.jpg:
And yes, a police state is a component of a dictatorship.

I’ll play along....Ask yourself the following scary question, set aside your ignorance based FEELZ and use statistical data to arrive at your answer...
Will a darker skinned America be a better, safer, more productive America?
Don’t be scared, GO!

Sorry. Not playing the MAWA game. You wanna broad brush, go ahead.
I think it was pretty much repudiated on November 3rd.

“Sorry. Not playing the MAWA game. You wanna broad brush, go ahead.”
I hear ya, accepting those racist facts is definitely not for everyone, particularly the nutless.

“I think it was pretty much repudiated on November 3rd.”
It certainly was...
You and Mac1958 proved once again that FEELZ prevails...you Do-gooders will continue to vote yourselves down the shitter for your FEELZ.
You do it in every single Dem run shithole...it’s actually super bizarre.

I tell people who hate our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty and our constitution to fuck off.
I tell people who hate American traditions, culture and our value systems to fuck off.

Don’t you?

Actually the declaration of independence reads like an indictment of Trump.

Ex: He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

Trump won't let Mitch McConnell vote on bills the house passed, without his assention.

Don’t you?

Ex: He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither

Trumps muslim ban and border wall.

Ex: He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

Trump won't let Mitch McConnell vote on bills the house passed, without his assention.
Sorry bud....your encrypted code speak is mind boggling.
Below- Is this your opinion piece or can you link us to something credible that demonstrates what I think you are claiming?

"Ex: He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

Trump won't let Mitch McConnell vote on bills the house passed, without his assention."

Don’t you?

Ex: He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

Trumps federal judges, including the supreme court.

Don’t you?

Ex: He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither

Trumps muslim ban and border wall.

Below- Is this your opinion piece or can you link us to something credible that demonstrates what I think you are claiming?

"Ex: He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither

Trumps muslim ban and border wall."

Fuck off

Yes, that's Tucker! Wow! You're so smart- not like everybody says, like dumb! You're smart and you want respect!

Don’t you?

Ex: He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us

Good people on both sides

"Ex: He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

Trump won't let Mitch McConnell vote on bills the house passed, without his assention."

As I said, it's from the declaration of Independence, and it reads like an indictment of Trump.

And as you well know:

The declaration of independence spells out why Trump lost.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

They did this is 2020 by election.

Trump downplayed virus in public while he knew it was bad:
He downplayed the virus by making you piss your pants and cry "XENEPHOBIC DICTATOR" when he shut down all travel to and from China immediately upon intelligence of the first known case here?

You should know that percentages are meaningless. I stated that more people voted for Trump than in 2016. That is a fact. The percentage of people of each color is irrelevant.
Actually Trump gained votes from blacks and hispanics. Going from 8% to 12% of the black vote as an example.

THe problem is this was a "get out the vote" election. So for every 100 black people they got to the polls, Trump got 12 of them, and Biden 88. The more that voted, the worse it was for Trump.

I said as much in my original post.

He downplayed the virus by making you piss your pants and cry "XENEPHOBIC DICTATOR" when he shut down all travel to and from China immediately upon intelligence of the first known case here?
Trump only shut down travel by chinese nationals from China. Trump allowed 40,000 non-chinese nationals to fly from china into the USA.

Forum List

Back